Our Preparation and Response to COVID-19
Our REEDS store locations have reopened freshly sanitized and with state-recommended precautions in place to guard against the spread of COVID-19. The safety of our customers and employees is our primary concern. We are committed to protecting public health while continuing to give you an excellent jewelry buying experience that makes you feel like family.
REEDS Jewelers takes the health and wellness of our employees, customers and their families very seriously, and consider it our first priority. We want to assure you that we have been continuously monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak and have taken all precautions to prevent the transmission of this highly contagious virus. As your trusted jeweler, we've made sure our distribution center remains a safe place by keeping it clean and sanitized. We are closely following all health department guidelines, and are prepared to take additional measures to protect our community should it become necessary.
Our thoughts and prayers are with those who have been affected by this virus. Even with this outbreak causing uncertainty in the global community, we know that there are still joyful occasions to celebrate. We promise a sustained effort to keep you and your family safe while still helping you mark your most precious moments and happiest days
Shop Confidently at REEDS
We know there are still joyful occasions to celebrate. While store hours may be affected, our online jewelry experts are standing by to help you order or design and create the piece of your dreams.
Book a Virtual Appointment
Key Features Include:
- One-on-one personal guidance designing and customizing your jewelry from start to finish.
- Free individual consultations and ring sizing assistance by phone or email.
- Complimentary CAD photos and wax models of your design.
- Thousands of different settings and certified diamond combinations
- Free diamond cleaner, diamond carrying pouch, and jewelry box.
- Free Express shipping directly to your door or local REEDS store.