Returns and Exchanges
Table of Contents:
- Return Policy
- Holiday Return Policy
- How to Return or Exchange an Online Purchase via Mail
- How to Return or Exchange an Online Purchase to a Store
- Order Cancellation
- Diamond Trade-ins
For items purchased in a REEDS Jewelers store, please refer to your printed receipt as the return policy may vary based on the item(s) purchased as well as the specific retail location. If you are unable to locate a copy of your receipt, you may contact the store location where you made the purchase for more information.
For items purchased on REEDS.com, returns and exchanges are accepted within 30 days of the original purchase delivery date. Merchandise must be in new unused condition. All returns require the original sales receipt or packing list, or a copy. Returns will be credited in the original form of payment. Ring sizing fees are non-refundable. For your convenience, purchases made on REEDS.com, can also be returned at any REEDS Jewelers store location.
Unfortunately, custom designed or engraved items are non-returnable. However, if you notice an error or defect in the item that you received, please contact us as soon as possible. These issues will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
Holiday Return Policy
We want you to be happy with your jewelry gift, so we’ve extended our return policy for the holiday season! Gift purchases made November 22 - December 1, 2018 are eligible for an exchange or full refund* through December 31, 2018.
* 30 day return & exchange privileges will be extended provided that merchandise is accompanied by proof of purchase, unworn and unaltered in original packaging and accompanied by all warranty materials, including diamond grading reports and for Swiss watches, with original tags unaltered and in place. Custom designed, altered and/or engraved items cannot be refunded or exchanged.
How to Return or Exchange an Online Purchase via Mail
When you receive your purchase, examine it carefully. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please call our online order center toll-free at 844-REEDS-40 to verify that you are within the return period. Once you have verified that you are within the return period, please follow the return instructions below based on your original order type.
- Standard Online Orders- The returned item should be insured for its full value. We are not responsible for returned merchandise lost or damaged in transit. Original shipping charges will be refunded only if we have sent the wrong item or if the item is defective. Returns by mail or common carrier must be sent to:
2525 South 17th St
Wilmington, NC 28401
- ShopRunner Orders - ShopRunner is a membership program that gives you and your family Unlimited Free 2-Day Shipping and other great benefits on millions of Eligible Items from the Biggest and the Best stores. All return requests for orders placed using this service should be submitted to ShopRunner by signing in to your account on www.shoprunner.com.
Upon receipt of your order, with all the required information and materials, we will either ship a replacement or credit the original purchase in the form of the original payment, based on your request (Please specify in your return package). Credit processing will occur as soon as possible, usually within 3-5 business days of the receipt of merchandise.
How to Return or Exchange a REEDS.com Purchase to a Store
For your convenience, most REEDS.com purchases can also be returned or exchanged at any of our store locations. To return or exchange an item at a REEDS Jewelers store, simply bring it in along with the original packaging and paperwork, and one of our expert associates will be happy to assist you. Certain items are not eligible for store returns and therefore must be returned to our customer service center. These items are indicated as "Return by mail only" on the product page and in the shopping cart.
PLEASE NOTE: REEDS Jewelers, Inc., headquartered in North Carolina, and its web site, REEDS.com, are not associated with any other jewelry chain using the name REEDS or REEDS Jewelers. Purchases made from REEDS.com web site or our catalog cannot be returned or exchanged at stores operated by any other company. Find one of our authorized store locations. Purchases made from JewelersWife.com web site cannot be returned or exchanged at a REEDS Jewelers store location.
If you'd like to cancel or change an unprocessed catalog or web site order for any reason, please call toll free 844-REEDS-40, as soon as possible. We'll do everything we can to accommodate your request.
If your order has been shipped, it cannot be canceled. But you may simply return the order according to our return policy.
REEDS Jewelers Diamond Trade-In Policy
The REEDS Jewelers diamond trade-in policy allows a customer to trade any diamond jewelry towards another diamond purchase provided the customer has either the original diamond warranty or the original sales receipt. The net purchase price of the new diamond jewelry must be at least double the net purchase price of the diamond jewelry being used for the trade-in. For example; If you bought a $1000 diamond from REEDS Jewelers and your new purchase is for a $2000 diamond, your net cost would be $1000, the amount of the new purchase less your trade amount (this example does not include taxes or any other fees, such as sizing). The original diamond jewelry must not be chipped, cracked, or damaged in any way. Taxes and other charges are not included in determining the trade-in value of your original diamond jewelry.
Please contact our customer service department at 844-REEDS-40 or a REEDS Jewelers store employee for clarification of any of the return and exchange policies outlined here.