Diamond Engagement Ring
*Off regular prices. Regular prices are offering prices and may not have resulted in sales.
This 10k yellow gold engagement ring features a 0.05ct marquise diamond with a cross on each shoulder. Diamond color is I or better and clarity is I2 or better. Band is 3.5mm at the top and 2.5mm at the bottom. This ring is part of a trio set, matching ladies' and men's wedding bands each sold separately.
- Ring Width: 3.5 to 2.5 mm
- Metal: 10k Yellow GoldYellow Gold: A yellow colored gold attained by alloying gold with a blend of copper and silver.
- Diamond Color: I - or betterColor: An industry measurement of color or tinting within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information.
- Diamond Clarity: I2 - or betterClarity: An industry term describing the number and density of inclusions and blemishes within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the 4 C's for detailed information.
- Stone Type: DiamondDiamond: This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
- Stone Shape: MarquiseMarquise: A type of gemstone cut resembling an oval with points on both ends, similar to the shape of an American football. Named after Louis XIV, also known as the Marquise of Pompadour, requested a diamond in the shape of a mouth.
- Quantity: 1