OMEGA Seamaster Aqua Terra 150M Co-Axial Master Chronometer Watch | 34mm | O22020342059001
All items on REEDS.com have a “Ship by” date listed. This date reflects the expected day the item will be shipped. This date takes into account sizing if needed, the day of the week, where the item is being shipped and other elements. It is possible that your order will ship sooner than stated. Once you add your item to the bag and select your shipping method, you will see the “Delivery Date” at checkout. This is the date you should expect your item to be delivered. It is possible that your order will arrive sooner. If you have multiple items in your shopping bag, the Delivery Date will default to the item with the latest date listed.
OMEGA's beautiful 34mm Seamaster has a symmetrical case in stainless steel and 18K Sedna™ gold and a polished bezel. The champagne wave-embossed dial has central hour/minute and seconds hands in diamond-polished 18K Sedna™ gold, a date window at 6 o’clock and 11 marquise-cut diamond hour markers.
It is presented on an integrated bracelet in stainless steel and 18K Sedna™ gold with butterfly clasp and is powered by OMEGA's Co-Axial Master Chronometer calibre 8800, certified at the industry’s highest standard by the Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology (METAS).
- 34mm two-tone shock-resistant case with an exhibition case back and a polished bezel
- Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Champagne dial with 18K Sedna™ gold accents, a date window at 6 o’clock, and 11 marquise-cut diamond hour markers
- Two-tone bracelet with a butterfly clasp
- Between Lugs: 16mm
- Omega 8800 calibre self-winding movement with Co-Axial escapement
- Certified Master Chronometer, approved by METAS, resistant to magnetic fields reaching 15,000 gauss
- Free sprung-balance with silicon balance spring, automatic winding in both directions
- Rhodium plated finish with Geneva waves in arabesque
- Power reserve: 55 hours
- Swiss made
- Water-resistant up to 15 bar (150 metres / 500 feet)
- OMEGA Style #: O22020342059001
- Band Materials: Two-Tone
- Case Sizes: Small (30mm - 35mm)
- Case Shapes: Round
- Display: Analog
- Movements: Automatic
- Watch Styles: Dress
- Dial Color: Champagne
- Watch Type: Bracelet
- Features: Water Resistant, Shock Resistant, Calendar/Date, Diamond Accents
- Diameter: 34 mm
- Metal: 18k Rose GoldRose Gold: A pink colored gold attained by alloying gold with a blend of 90% copper and 10% silver.
- Stone Type: DiamondDiamond: This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
- Stone Shape: MarquiseMarquise: A type of gemstone cut resembling an oval with points on both ends, similar to the shape of an American football. Named after Louis XIV, also known as the Marquise of Pompadour, requested a diamond in the shape of a mouth.
- Quantity: 11
Same Day Options
Need it today? Select Pick Up In Store or Curb Side options in checkout, where available.
Free Shipping & Returns
Free Standard (7-10 business days) on orders anywhere in the Continental U.S. Plus, easy, free returns.
Meet With An Expert
We're here to help! Schedule a virtual or in-store appointment with a jewelry professional.
Why wait? Order now, pay later. Choose the option that works best for you.
The OMEGA Warranty
All new OMEGA timepieces purchased as of July 1st, 2018, come with a 5-year international warranty.
The following conditions apply if your watch was purchased before July 2018. From the date of purchase under the terms and conditions set out in the warranty, your watch is covered by OMEGA SA for a period of twenty-four (24) months, or thirty-six (36) months for watches with Co-Axial escapement, or forty-eight (48) months for watches with Co-Axial escapement and Si14 balance spring. The International OMEGA warranty covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time the OMEGA watch was purchased ("defects"). The warranty only comes into force if the warranty certificate is dated, fully and correctly completed and stamped by an official OMEGA retailer ("valid warranty certificate").
Note: Please refer to the operating instructions for specific information about the warranty conditions and restrictions or if you purchased your watch before July 1st 2018.
Say hello to Same Day Options!