Men's David Yurman Fortune Woven Black Nylon Bracelet with Carnelian, Black Onyx and 18K Yellow Gold - Medium
All items on REEDS.com have a “Ship by” date listed. This date reflects the expected day the item will be shipped. This date takes into account sizing if needed, the day of the week, where the item is being shipped and other elements. It is possible that your order will ship sooner than stated. Once you add your item to the bag and select your shipping method, you will see the “Delivery Date” at checkout. This is the date you should expect your item to be delivered. It is possible that your order will arrive sooner. If you have multiple items in your shopping bag, the Delivery Date will default to the item with the latest date listed.
- 18-karat Yellow Gold
- Black Nylon
- Carnelian and Black Onyx
- Bracelet, 5.5mm
- Slider clasp
- Size Medium: Fits a wrist measuring 7.0 – 7.5 inches in circumference
- Style Number: B25869M88BCABOBLK
- Stone Type: Genuine OnyxOnyx: A finely textured quartz mineral or chalcedony. Generally thought of as being solid black, onyx actually ranges in color from white to black and may display white band or ribbons. With a rating of 6.5 to 7 on the Mohs Scale, it is an excellent stone for carving and is often used in cameos. As the Mystical birthstone for December, Onyx is a talisman against depression, improves happiness and instinct, and can help the wearer to change bad habits.
- Stone Color: Black
- Stone Type: Genuine CarnelianCarnelian: A type of red, orange, or brown quartz that is sometimes variegated or striated and has a rating of 6 to 7 on the Mohs Scale. Carnelian has often been used to carve cameos and is an alternate birthstone for July.
- Stone Color: Red
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.
Same Day Options
Need it today? Select Pick Up In Store or Curb Side options in checkout, where available.
Free Shipping & Returns
Free Standard (7-10 business days) on orders anywhere in the Continental U.S. Plus, easy, free returns.
Meet With An Expert
We're here to help! Schedule a virtual or in-store appointment with a jewelry professional.
Why wait? Order now, pay later. Choose the option that works best for you.
Say hello to Same Day Options!