Kendra Scott Elisa North Carolina Necklace in Black Agate
All items on REEDS.com have a “Ship by” date listed. This date reflects the expected day the item will be shipped. This date takes into account sizing if needed, the day of the week, where the item is being shipped and other elements. It is possible that your order will ship sooner than stated. Once you add your item to the bag and select your shipping method, you will see the “Delivery Date” at checkout. This is the date you should expect your item to be delivered. It is possible that your order will arrive sooner. If you have multiple items in your shopping bag, the Delivery Date will default to the item with the latest date listed.
- Metal - 14k Gold Over Brass
- Material - Black Agate
- Closure - Lobster clasp with single adjustable slider bead
- Size - 18" chain, 0.67"L X 0.38"W pendant
- Please note - Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of the medium, exact colors and patterns may vary slightly from the image shown.
- Chain Length: 18 in
- Metal: 14k Gold PlatedGold Plated: A type of metal obtained by depositing a thin layer of gold onto the surface of a second, less expensive metal using chemicals or electrolysis.
- Metal: BrassBrass: Yellow or amber colored metal alloy consisting of copper and zinc.
- Stone Type: Genuine AgateAgate: A type of chalcedony quartz with a hard outer shell and a banded colorful center. Agate is generally handled in Germany, but can be found in South America and the western U.S. The stone has a medium 6.5 to 7 rating on the Mohs Scale, so it must be handled carefully to avoid scratches or chips. The agate is said to provide protection, encourage strength, and bring harmony to your life.
- Stone Color: Black
- Stone Shape: OvalOval: A gemstone or material cut to resemble an elongated circle.
- Quantity: 1
Same Day Options
Need it today? Select Pick Up In Store or Curb Side options in checkout, where available.
Free Shipping & Returns
Free Standard (7-10 business days) on orders anywhere in the Continental U.S. Plus, extended Holiday Returns until January*.
Meet With An Expert
We're here to help! Schedule a virtual or in-store appointment with a jewelry professional.
Why wait? Order now, pay later. Choose the option that works best for you.
Say hello to Same Day Options!