Gucci Ouroboros Yellow Gold Necklace with Turquoise
All items on REEDS.com have a “Ship by” date listed. This date reflects the expected day the item will be shipped. This date takes into account sizing if needed, the day of the week, where the item is being shipped and other elements. It is possible that your order will ship sooner than stated. Once you add your item to the bag and select your shipping method, you will see the “Delivery Date” at checkout. This is the date you should expect your item to be delivered. It is possible that your order will arrive sooner. If you have multiple items in your shopping bag, the Delivery Date will default to the item with the latest date listed.
- 18k yellow gold
- Pendant with turquoise eye detail
- Clasp closure
- 14.9" length adjustable to 15.7", 16.5"
- Chain Length: 14.9, 15.7, 16.5 in
- Metal: 18k Yellow GoldYellow Gold: A yellow colored gold attained by alloying gold with a blend of copper and silver.
- Stone Type: Genuine TurquoiseTurquoise: A mineral composed of hydrated copper aluminum phosphate that ranges in color from sky blue to pale green and has a fairly low rating of 5 to 6 on the Mohs Scale. Turquoise has been considered a prized gemstone since ancient times by such geographically and historically diverse cultures as the Egyptians, the Chinese, the Persians, the Aztecs, and Native American tribes of the Southwest. As December's birthstone, turquoise is said to be a great healing stone both mentally and physically, to enhance psychic communication, and to protect travelers (physically and spiritually) from evil. Gemstones called "African Turquoise" are actually blue-green colored jasper.
- Stone Color: Blue
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.
- Quantity: 2
Same Day Options
Need it today? Select Pick Up In Store or Curb Side options in checkout, where available.
Free Shipping & Returns
Free Standard (7-10 business days) on orders anywhere in the Continental U.S. Plus, easy, free returns.
Meet With An Expert
We're here to help! Schedule a virtual or in-store appointment with a jewelry professional.
Why wait? Order now, pay later. Choose the option that works best for you.
The Gucci Warranty
GUCCI offers a two-year international warranty for its timepieces, valid from the date of purchase upon presentation of a duly completed warranty card. The warranty card must include the model number; individual serial number; location and date of purchase. The warranty covers any malfunction resulting from defective components or workmanship. An authorized GUCCI service center will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace any component needed to restore your timepiece to full working order.
The warranty does not cover battery replacements nor any damage or malfunction caused by accident, misuse or neglect. The warranty also does not cover any damage caused by normal wear of the case, strap, bracelet, crown and crystal.
NON-Warranty Gucci Watch Repairs:
- see our current Repair Price List found on the Repair Request Form
- No repairs will begin until you PRE-APPROVE repair costs for non-warranty repairs in writing. To minimize delay, it is helpful to pre-approve likely repair costs on your paperwork when sending repairs for non-warranty work.
Send To: TimeRevolution.com, ATTN: GUCCI Timepieces, 5250 Satellite Drive, Unit #13, Mississauga, Ontario Canada, L4W 5G5
Say hello to Same Day Options!