1ctw Round Diamond Solitaire Yellow Gold Stud Earrings
The closest or your favorite store will determine the availability of Pickup on items as you shop. You will be given a selection of available locations to choose from at Checkout. One fulfillment type per order can be chosen. Please click Reeds Concierge to contact us if you have any questions.
All items on REEDS.com have a “Ship by” date listed. This date reflects the expected day the item will be shipped. This date takes into account sizing if needed, the day of the week, where the item is being shipped and other elements. It is possible that your order will ship sooner than stated. Once you add your item to the bag and select your shipping method, you will see the “Delivery Date” at checkout. This is the date you should expect your item to be delivered. It is possible that your order will arrive sooner. If you have multiple items in your shopping bag, the Delivery Date will default to the item with the latest date listed.
Timeless and classic, these 14k yellow gold round diamond solitaire earrings are a jewelry box essential! The diamonds are 1ctw, K in color, and I2 or better in clarity and are set in traditional four-prong settings. These earrings measure 5mm in diameter and secure with post back closures.
- Metal: 14k Yellow GoldYellow Gold: A yellow colored gold attained by alloying gold with a blend of copper and silver.
- Total Diamond Weight: 1 ctwCarat Weight: The actual weight of a single gemstone. The weight of a one carat diamond equates to 200 mg or 0.2 grams. Carat weight is often expressed as a decimal or as points. A one carat diamond is the same as 1ct. or 100 points; a 1/2 carat diamond could also be called .5ct. or a 50 point diamond. To make things complicated, gemstones have different densities. Meaning, a one carat diamond and a one carat amethyst are not exactly the same size. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information regarding Carat Weight.
- Diamond Color: KColor: An industry measurement of color or tinting within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information.
- Diamond Clarity: I2Clarity: An industry term describing the number and density of inclusions and blemishes within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the 4 C's for detailed information.
- Stone Type: DiamondDiamond: This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.
- Stone Size: 1/2 ct
- Quantity: 2