True by Hallmark Bridal Cushion Sky Blue Topaz and Diamond Engagement Ring 1/5ctw
Warm her heart and touch her soul with this stunning engagement ring from the True by Hallmark Bridal collection. True by Hallmark Bridal is a one-of-a-kind collection that focuses on gemstone bridal rings in a variety of colors. The Hallmark brand is renowned for its ability to help us express our loving sentiments and this ring, from Hallmark Bridal, will help you express your deepest feelings to her during this special time.
This 10k white gold engagement ring boasts a cushion cut sky blue topaz gemstone that shimmers in cooling hues. This gemstone is mounted in a double prong setting, for an elegant yet secure design. Two peek-a-boo diamonds are set under this fancy shaped center and can be seen when looking at the ring’s profile. Finishing off this gorgeous style, round diamonds align the band, for added sparkle and shine. The diamonds are 1/5ctw, I or better in color, and I2 or better in clarity. This ring measures 8mm across the top and 2mm at the bottom.
This ring comes packaged in a purple Hallmark box with a small romance card that is the perfect place to write a special note, a reminder that she is sure to cherish. The Hallmark crown logo and the Hallmark trademark are stamped inside of this engagement ring for authenticity.
- Ring Width: 8 to 2 mm
- Metal: 10k White GoldWhite Gold: A white colored gold attained by alloying yellow gold, copper, nickel and zinc, then plating the resulting alloy with rhodium.
- Total Diamond Weight: 1/5 ctwCarat Weight: The actual weight of a single gemstone. The weight of a one carat diamond equates to 200 mg or 0.2 grams. Carat weight is often expressed as a decimal or as points. A one carat diamond is the same as 1ct. or 100 points; a 1/2 carat diamond could also be called .5ct. or a 50 point diamond. To make things complicated, gemstones have different densities. Meaning, a one carat diamond and a one carat amethyst are not exactly the same size. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information regarding Carat Weight.
- Diamond Color: I - or betterColor: An industry measurement of color or tinting within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information.
- Diamond Clarity: I2 - or betterClarity: An industry term describing the number and density of inclusions and blemishes within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the 4 C's for detailed information.
- Stone Type: Genuine TopazTopaz: An abundant, light-colored mineral available in virtually every color except purple. Because of its prevalence, topaz is a wonderful value. Some hues, such as pink or Imperial topaz, are more costly because they are less common. Clear topaz is more desirable because it is sometimes used as a diamond substitute. Historically, all yellow or brown gemstones were called topaz. As November's birthstone, topaz is attributed with the ability to heal and prevent mental and physical illness, improve eyesight, and even prevent death.
- Stone Color: Blue
- Stone Shape: CushionCushion: A gemstone shaped as a square or short rectangle with rounded edges.
- Stone Size: 8x8 mm
- Quantity: 1
- Stone Type: DiamondDiamond: This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.
- Quantity: 20