TOUS Motif Black Spinel and Ruby Bear Stud Earrings
TOUS Style #: 314933500
- Length: 9 mm
- Metal: 18k Rose Gold PlatedRose Gold Plated: A type of metal obtained by depositing a thin layer of rose gold onto the surface of a second, less expensive metal using chemicals or electrolysis.
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver.925 Sterling Silver: Also known as "Sterling Silver", .925 describes the purity of the silver. .925 is composed of 92.5% silver and 7.5% of a second metal, generally copper, created to strengthen pure silver.
- Stone Type: Genuine SpinelSpinel: A mineral species belonging to the spinel group of minerals. Spinel comes in many colors, usually various shades of red, blue, green, yellow, brown or black. It has a 7.5-8.0 rating on the Mohs hardness scale.
- Stone Color: Black
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.
- Stone Type: Genuine RubyRuby: Red corundum ranging in color from deep red to pink to brownish hues. Extremely valuable rubies are transparent and vivid or "pigeon's blood" red, display florescence in daylight, and often originate from Myanmar. Rating a 9 on the Mohs Scale, the ruby is second only to the diamond in toughness. Inclusions are common in natural rubies which do not display cleavage. As July's birthstone, rubies symbolize freedom, divinity, royalty, wisdom, and spirituality. Rubies are also said to inspire love, courage, confidence, and creativity.
- Stone Color: Red
- Quantity: 2