TOUS Amazonite and Ruby Rose Gold-Plated Pendant
TOUS Style #:712314540
- Length: 9 mm
- Metal: 18k Rose Gold PlatedRose Gold Plated: A type of metal obtained by depositing a thin layer of rose gold onto the surface of a second, less expensive metal using chemicals or electrolysis.
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver.925 Sterling Silver: Also known as "Sterling Silver", .925 describes the purity of the silver. .925 is composed of 92.5% silver and 7.5% of a second metal, generally copper, created to strengthen pure silver.
- Stone Type: Genuine AmazoniteAmazonite: A light to blueish-green variety of feldspar that is named for the Amazon River (even though it isn't found there). It can be found around the world, but Amazonite is mostly located near Pike's Peak in Colorado. With a soft rating of 5 to 6 on the Mohs Scale, it should be handled with care. The gemstone is said to provide confidence and a sense of hope to the beholder.
- Stone Color: Blue
- Stone Shape: OvalOval: A gemstone or material cut to resemble an elongated circle.
- Quantity: 1
- Stone Type: Genuine RubyRuby: Red corundum ranging in color from deep red to pink to brownish hues. Extremely valuable rubies are transparent and vivid or "pigeon's blood" red, display florescence in daylight, and often originate from Myanmar. Rating a 9 on the Mohs Scale, the ruby is second only to the diamond in toughness. Inclusions are common in natural rubies which do not display cleavage. As July's birthstone, rubies symbolize freedom, divinity, royalty, wisdom, and spirituality. Rubies are also said to inspire love, courage, confidence, and creativity.
- Stone Color: Red
- Quantity: 1