Papyrus Rhodolite Garnet and Amethyst Yellow Gold Open Ring
All items on REEDS.com have a “Ship by” date listed. This date reflects the expected day the item will be shipped. This date takes into account sizing if needed, the day of the week, where the item is being shipped and other elements. It is possible that your order will ship sooner than stated. Once you add your item to the bag and select your shipping method, you will see the “Delivery Date” at checkout. This is the date you should expect your item to be delivered. It is possible that your order will arrive sooner. If you have multiple items in your shopping bag, the Delivery Date will default to the item with the latest date listed.
Crafted in 10k yellow gold, this ring features a trillion-cut rhodolite garnet and an oval amethyst gemstone, each set in a statement-making geometric bezel. The open ring silhouette adds a modern touch to the design. This ring measures 0.3 inches in width.
Every Papyrus x REEDS purchase includes a complimentary Papyrus card that you can select at checkout.
- Ring Width: 0.3 in
- Metal: 10k Yellow GoldYellow Gold: A yellow colored gold attained by alloying gold with a blend of copper and silver.
- Stone Type: Genuine AmethystAmethyst: A quartz gemstone that ranges in color from clear purple to bluish violet. Amethyst is February's birthstone and is said to bring the wearer luck, constancy and protect against magic. Amethyst rates 7 on the Mohs hardness scale making it an excellent gemstone for everyday wear in men's and women's jewelry.
- Stone Color: Purple
- Stone Shape: OvalOval: A gemstone or material cut to resemble an elongated circle.
- Stone Size: 7x5 mm
- Quantity: 1
- Stone Type: Genuine Rhodolite GarnetRhodolite Garnet: A type of garnet that ranges in color from rose red to pale violet. Stones with a strong purple or pink hue are the most valued. Often mistaken for ruby, rhodolite is sometimes referred to as a Cape Ruby. Rhodolite garnets glitter brilliantly due to their high refractive index. It is a hardy stone, rating 7 to 7.5 on the Mohs Scale. As a garnet, it is also considered to be January's birthstone. The gem is ascribed with the ability to protect travelers, ward off evil, and promote self healing.
- Stone Color: Red
- Stone Shape: TrillionTrillion: A gemstone cut in the shape of a triangle.
- Stone Size: 5x5 mm
- Quantity: 1
Same Day Options
Need it today? Select Pick Up In Store or Curb Side options in checkout, where available.
Free Shipping & Returns
Free Standard (7-10 business days) on orders anywhere in the Continental U.S. Plus, extended Holiday Returns until January*.
Meet With An Expert
We're here to help! Schedule a virtual or in-store appointment with a jewelry professional.
Why wait? Order now, pay later. Choose the option that works best for you.
Say hello to Same Day Options!