Oval Opal and Diamond Halo Yellow Gold Stud Earrings 1/6ctw
The closest or your favorite store will determine the availability of Pickup on items as you shop. You will be given a selection of available locations to choose from at Checkout. One fulfillment type per order can be chosen. Please click Reeds Concierge to contact us if you have any questions.
All items on REEDS.com have a "Processing Time" and a "Transit Time". To determine when you will receive each item in your order, add "Processing Time" and "Transit Time" together (Processing Time + Transit Time = Total Estimated Time for Delivery). For example, if you have selected an item that has a processing time of 3-5 business days, and you select Overnight shipping, then your item will be delivered within 4-6 business days. For additional information on order processing times, please refer to the section titled Order Processing.
*Off regular prices. Regular prices are offering prices and may not have resulted in sales.
The shimmering color play in the oval shaped opal gemstones presents itself as an alluring focus in this beautiful earring style. The opal gemstones glisten with iridescent color among a halo of sparkling round diamonds set in 10k yellow gold. Diamonds are 1/6ctw, I or better in color, and I2 or better in clarity. These earrings measure 10mm in length and 9mm in width.
- Metal: 10k Yellow GoldYellow Gold: A yellow colored gold attained by alloying gold with a blend of copper and silver.
- Total Diamond Weight: 1/6 ctwCarat Weight: The actual weight of a single gemstone. The weight of a one carat diamond equates to 200 mg or 0.2 grams. Carat weight is often expressed as a decimal or as points. A one carat diamond is the same as 1ct. or 100 points; a 1/2 carat diamond could also be called .5ct. or a 50 point diamond. To make things complicated, gemstones have different densities. Meaning, a one carat diamond and a one carat amethyst are not exactly the same size. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information regarding Carat Weight.
- Diamond Color: I - or betterColor: An industry measurement of color or tinting within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information.
- Diamond Clarity: I2 - or betterClarity: An industry term describing the number and density of inclusions and blemishes within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the 4 C's for detailed information.
- Stone Type: Genuine OpalOpal: A luminous, iridescent, semi-precious gemstone that often exhibits multi-colored flashes of light when viewed from different angles. With a rating of 5.5 to 6.5 on the Mohs Hardness Scale, opals are somewhat fragile and should be treated with care. Heat can lead to evaporation and cracking so opal jewelry is best stored in moist, absorbent cotton in a cool location. As October's birthstone, the Opal promotes faithfulness and inner beauty, improves vision, and allows the wearer to recall past lives.
- Stone Color: White
- Stone Shape: OvalOval: A gemstone or material cut to resemble an elongated circle.
- Stone Size: 8x6 mm
- Quantity: 2
- Stone Type: DiamondDiamond: This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.
- Quantity: 40