Oval Created Alexandrite, Diamond and Created White Sapphire Ring
The closest or your favorite store will determine the availability of Pickup on items as you shop. You will be given a selection of available locations to choose from at Checkout. One fulfillment type per order can be chosen. Please click Reeds Concierge to contact us if you have any questions.
All items on REEDS.com have a “Ship by” date listed. This date reflects the expected day the item will be shipped. This date takes into account sizing if needed, the day of the week, where the item is being shipped and other elements. It is possible that your order will ship sooner than stated. Once you add your item to the bag and select your shipping method, you will see the “Delivery Date” at checkout. This is the date you should expect your item to be delivered. It is possible that your order will arrive sooner. If you have multiple items in your shopping bag, the Delivery Date will default to the item with the latest date listed.
Same Day Delivery Unavailable
Order before 12pm for same day
Signature required for purchases $1000 and over
Crafted in sterling silver and yellow gold, this remarkable ring features an oval created alexandrite gemstone at its center. The beautiful center gemstone is accented by a halo of sparkling round created white sapphires. Even more round created white sapphires dance along the shoulders of the split-shank style band. Completing the look, the bridge of the ring boasts a beautiful 10k yellow gold swirl and heart design with two round peak-a-boo diamonds. The created alexandrite gemstone displays an interesting chameleon-like behavior and changes color depending on the light, from blue to purple-green. This ring measures 11mm at the top and 2mm at the bottom.
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver.925 Sterling Silver: Also known as "Sterling Silver", .925 describes the purity of the silver. .925 is composed of 92.5% silver and 7.5% of a second metal, generally copper, created to strengthen pure silver.
- Metal: 10k Yellow GoldYellow Gold: A yellow colored gold attained by alloying gold with a blend of copper and silver.
- Stone Type: Created AlexandriteAlexandrite: A very rare and pricey gemstone that has the ability to change color. Depending on various lighting conditions, the gem can appear red or purple indoors while it seems to be green outside. Alexandrite is a form of chrysoberyl and has a hardness of 8 on the Mohs Hardness Sale, making it extremely durable in jewelry. Alexandrite is one of June's alternative birthstones.
- Stone Color: Blue
- Stone Shape: OvalOval: A gemstone or material cut to resemble an elongated circle.
- Stone Size: 8 x 6 mm
- Quantity: 1
- Stone Type: Created SapphireSapphire: Any color of corundum except red. (Rubies are red corrundum.) Vivid, transparent blue is the most rare and prized color. Stones from Kashmir or Burma are often fine quality and are highly coveted. As with rubies, some cabochon cut stones exhibit a cat's eye or 6-rayed star. With a rating of 9 on the Mohs Scale, sapphires are extremely durable and ideal for jewelry. As September's birthstone, the sapphire protects against witchcraft, fraud and envy; makes peace between enemies; and incurs God's favor. The stone symbolizes truth, love, wisdom and generosity.
- Stone Color: White
- Quantity: 40
- Stone Type: DiamondDiamond: This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.
- Quantity: 2