OMEGA Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional Co-Axial Master Chronometer Chronograph Sedna Gold Bracelet Watch | 42mm | O31060425001001
All items on REEDS.com have a “Ship by” date listed. This date reflects the expected day the item will be shipped. This date takes into account sizing if needed, the day of the week, where the item is being shipped and other elements. It is possible that your order will ship sooner than stated. Once you add your item to the bag and select your shipping method, you will see the “Delivery Date” at checkout. This is the date you should expect your item to be delivered. It is possible that your order will arrive sooner. If you have multiple items in your shopping bag, the Delivery Date will default to the item with the latest date listed.
Presented on a five-arched-links-per-row bracelet, this 42mm Moonwatch in 18K Sedna™ gold features sapphire crystal glass on the front as well as on the caseback. Inspired by the 4th generation Speedmaster style worn on the moon, it also includes an asymmetrical case, a black step dial, and the famous dot over 90 on the anodised aluminium bezel ring.
The watch is driven by the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 3861, which powers the small seconds sub-dial, 30-minute recorder and 12-hour recorder, along with the central chronograph function.
- 42mm 18k Sedna™ gold shock-resistant asymmetrical case and 5-link bracelet with a transparent case back
- Anodised aluminium tachymeter bezel ring
- Sapphire crystal
- Between Lugs: 20mm
- Lug-to-Lug: 47.5mm
- Thickness: 13.2mm
- Black step dial with a minute track, luminous accents, a small-seconds sub-dial, a 30-minute recorder, and a 12-hour recorder
- Calibre OMEGA 3861 manual-winding chronograph movement with Co-Axial escapement
- Certified Master Chronometer, approved by METAS, resistant to magnetic fields reaching 15,000 gauss
- Free-sprung balance with silicon balance spring. Rhodium-plated finish, bridges with straight Geneva waves
- 26 jewels
- Power Reserve: 50 hours
- Frequency: 3 Hz
- Swiss made
- Water-resistant up to 5 bar (50 metres/167 feet)
- OMEGA Style #: O31060425001001
- Band Materials: Rose Gold Tone
- Case Sizes: Large (40mm - 44mm)
- Case Shapes: Asymmetrical
- Display: Analog
- Movements: Manual
- Watch Styles: Casual, Dress
- Dial Color: Black
- Watch Type: Bracelet
- Features: Water Resistant, Chronograph, Tachymeter, Luminous
- Diameter: 42 mm
- Metal: 18k Rose GoldRose Gold: A pink colored gold attained by alloying gold with a blend of 90% copper and 10% silver.
Same Day Options
Need it today? Select Pick Up In Store or Curb Side options in checkout, where available.
Free Shipping & Returns
Free Standard (7-10 business days) on orders anywhere in the Continental U.S. Plus, extended Holiday Returns until January*.
Meet With An Expert
We're here to help! Schedule a virtual or in-store appointment with a jewelry professional.
Why wait? Order now, pay later. Choose the option that works best for you.
The OMEGA Warranty
Your OMEGA watch is warranted by OMEGA SA* FOR A PERIOD OF TWENTY-FOUR (24) MONTHS, THIRTY-SIX (36) MONTHS FOR WATCHES WITH A CO-AXIAL ESCAPEMENT AND FORTY-EIGHT (48) MONTHS FOR WATCHES WITH A CO-AXIAL ESCAPEMENT AND SI14 BALANCE SPRING, AS WELL AS FOR WATCHES WITH THE CALIBER 8500 OR 8501, FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE under the terms and conditions of this warranty. The international OMEGA warranty covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time of delivery of the purchased OMEGA watch (“defects”). The warranty only comes into force if the warranty certificate is dated, fully and correctly completed and stamped by an official OMEGA** dealer (“valid warranty certificate”).
During the warranty period and by presenting the valid warranty certificate, you will have the right to have any defect repaired free of charge. In the event that repairs are unable to restore the normal conditions of use of your OMEGA watch, OMEGA SA guarantees its replacement by an OMEGA watch of identical or similar charateristics. The warranty for the replacement watch ends twenty-four (24) months, thirty-six (36) months for watches with a co-axial escapement, forty-eight (48) months for watches with a co-axial escapement and SI14 balance spring, as well as for watches with the caliber 8500 or 8501, after the date of purchase of the replaced watch.
This manufacturer’s warranty does not cover:
- the life of the battery.
- normal wear and tear and ageing (for example scratched crystal; alteration of the colour and/or material of non metallic straps and chains, such as leather, textile, rubber).
- any damage on any part of the watch resulting from abnormal/abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.), incorrect use of the watch and non-observance of the operating instructions provided by OMEGA SA the OMEGA watch handled by non-authorized persons (for example for battery replacement, service or repair) or which has been altered in its original condition beyond OMEGA SA’s control.
Say hello to Same Day Options!