OMEGA De Ville Prestige Co-Axial Master Chronometer Mother-of-Pearl Diamond Dial Green Leather Strap Watch | 34mm | O43423342055002
All items on REEDS.com have a “Ship by” date listed. This date reflects the expected day the item will be shipped. This date takes into account sizing if needed, the day of the week, where the item is being shipped and other elements. It is possible that your order will ship sooner than stated. Once you add your item to the bag and select your shipping method, you will see the “Delivery Date” at checkout. This is the date you should expect your item to be delivered. It is possible that your order will arrive sooner. If you have multiple items in your shopping bag, the Delivery Date will default to the item with the latest date listed.
- 34mm stainless steel and 18k yellow gold case
- White mother-of-pearl dial with diamond markers
- Domed, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment inside
- OMEGA Master Co-Axial Calibre 8800
- Self-winding movement with Co-Axial escapement
- Certified Master Chronometer
- 55 Hour power reserve
- Green leather strap, Alligator leather strap surface and grained calf leather strap underside
- Water resistant to 3 bar (30 metres / 100 feet)
- OMEGA Style #: O43423342055002
- Band Materials: Leather
- Case Sizes: Small (30mm - 35mm)
- Case Shapes: Round
- Display: Analog
- Movements: Automatic
- Watch Styles: Dress, Casual
- Dial Color: Mother of Pearl
- Diameter: 34 mm
- Watch Type: Strap
- Features: Diamond Accents, Calendar/Date, Water Resistant
- Stone Type: DiamondDiamond: This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.
Same Day Options
Need it today? Select Pick Up In Store or Curb Side options in checkout, where available.
Free Shipping & Returns
Free Standard (7-10 business days) on orders anywhere in the Continental U.S. Plus, extended Holiday Returns until January*.
Meet With An Expert
We're here to help! Schedule a virtual or in-store appointment with a jewelry professional.
Why wait? Order now, pay later. Choose the option that works best for you.
The OMEGA Warranty
Your OMEGA watch is warranted by OMEGA SA* FOR A PERIOD OF TWENTY-FOUR (24) MONTHS, THIRTY-SIX (36) MONTHS FOR WATCHES WITH A CO-AXIAL ESCAPEMENT AND FORTY-EIGHT (48) MONTHS FOR WATCHES WITH A CO-AXIAL ESCAPEMENT AND SI14 BALANCE SPRING, AS WELL AS FOR WATCHES WITH THE CALIBER 8500 OR 8501, FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE under the terms and conditions of this warranty. The international OMEGA warranty covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time of delivery of the purchased OMEGA watch (“defects”). The warranty only comes into force if the warranty certificate is dated, fully and correctly completed and stamped by an official OMEGA** dealer (“valid warranty certificate”).
During the warranty period and by presenting the valid warranty certificate, you will have the right to have any defect repaired free of charge. In the event that repairs are unable to restore the normal conditions of use of your OMEGA watch, OMEGA SA guarantees its replacement by an OMEGA watch of identical or similar charateristics. The warranty for the replacement watch ends twenty-four (24) months, thirty-six (36) months for watches with a co-axial escapement, forty-eight (48) months for watches with a co-axial escapement and SI14 balance spring, as well as for watches with the caliber 8500 or 8501, after the date of purchase of the replaced watch.
This manufacturer’s warranty does not cover:
- the life of the battery.
- normal wear and tear and ageing (for example scratched crystal; alteration of the colour and/or material of non metallic straps and chains, such as leather, textile, rubber).
- any damage on any part of the watch resulting from abnormal/abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.), incorrect use of the watch and non-observance of the operating instructions provided by OMEGA SA the OMEGA watch handled by non-authorized persons (for example for battery replacement, service or repair) or which has been altered in its original condition beyond OMEGA SA’s control.
Say hello to Same Day Options!