OMEGA Constellation Quartz Stainless Steel Watch | 28mm | O13110286003001
All items on REEDS.com have a “Ship by” date listed. This date reflects the expected day the item will be shipped. This date takes into account sizing if needed, the day of the week, where the item is being shipped and other elements. It is possible that your order will ship sooner than stated. Once you add your item to the bag and select your shipping method, you will see the “Delivery Date” at checkout. This is the date you should expect your item to be delivered. It is possible that your order will arrive sooner. If you have multiple items in your shopping bag, the Delivery Date will default to the item with the latest date listed.
This 28mm model, with case and bracelet in stainless steel, features indexes and applied elements in 18K white gold, set against a striking celestial blue dial.
To give the bezel an extra pop of colour, OMEGA has highlighted the engraved Roman numerals in the same pastel shade.
At the heart of this timepiece is the OMEGA Calibre 4061. Turning the watch over reveals a Constellation Observatory medallion stamped on the caseback.
- 28mm stainless steel case and a bezel engraved with Roman numerals
- Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Between Lugs: 17.5mm
- Blue dial with 18k white gold details
- Stainless steel mono-rang bracelet
- OMEGA 4061 calibre Quartz movement with "Long Life" feature to maximize the autonomy of the battery (48 months battery life)
- Exclusive red Omega logo with rhodium-plated parts and circular graining
- Swiss made
- Water resistant up to 3 bar (30 metres/100 feet)
- OMEGA Style #: O13110286003001
- Band Materials: Stainless Steel
- Case Sizes: Extra-Small (under 30mm)
- Case Shapes: Round
- Display: Analog
- Movements: Quartz
- Watch Styles: Casual, Dress
- Dial Color: Blue
- Watch Type: Bracelet
- Features: Water Resistant
- Diameter: 28 mm
- Metal: 18k White GoldWhite Gold: A white colored gold attained by alloying yellow gold, copper, nickel and zinc, then plating the resulting alloy with rhodium.
Same Day Options
Need it today? Select Pick Up In Store or Curb Side options in checkout, where available.
Free Shipping & Returns
Free Standard (7-10 business days) on orders anywhere in the Continental U.S. Plus, easy, free returns.
Meet With An Expert
We're here to help! Schedule a virtual or in-store appointment with a jewelry professional.
Why wait? Order now, pay later. Choose the option that works best for you.
The OMEGA Warranty
All new OMEGA timepieces purchased as of July 1st, 2018, come with a 5-year international warranty.
The following conditions apply if your watch was purchased before July 2018. From the date of purchase under the terms and conditions set out in the warranty, your watch is covered by OMEGA SA for a period of twenty-four (24) months, or thirty-six (36) months for watches with Co-Axial escapement, or forty-eight (48) months for watches with Co-Axial escapement and Si14 balance spring. The International OMEGA warranty covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time the OMEGA watch was purchased ("defects"). The warranty only comes into force if the warranty certificate is dated, fully and correctly completed and stamped by an official OMEGA retailer ("valid warranty certificate").
Note: Please refer to the operating instructions for specific information about the warranty conditions and restrictions or if you purchased your watch before July 1st 2018.
Say hello to Same Day Options!