Men's Two-Tone Diamond Cross Pendant Necklace 1/7ctw
Inspired by eternal human connection and community bond this two-tone cross pendant necklace attracts the sophisticated man with its sleek and modern design. This handsome stainless steel cross pendant is outlined in gold-tone with an inlay of dazzling round diamonds sitting center for added luster. A 22-inch stainless steel chain is included. Pendant measures 40mm x 4mm to 25mm x 4mm. Diamonds are 1/7ctw, I in color, and I3 in clarity.
- Thickness: 4 mm
- Length: 40 mm
- Chain Length: 22 in
- Width: 4 mm
- Height: 25 mm
- Metal: Stainless SteelStainless Steel: Considered durable and long lasting, stainless steel jewelry is lightweight and highly corrosion resistant. Stainless steel items are made from iron-carbon alloy mixed with chromium and nickel. More affordable than other metals, stainless steel is a great option for jewelry.
- Metal: Gold ToneGold Tone: A base metal coated with gold color with no real gold content. Gold tone items have no karat weight.
- Total Diamond Weight: 1/7 ctwCarat Weight: The actual weight of a single gemstone. The weight of a one carat diamond equates to 200 mg or 0.2 grams. Carat weight is often expressed as a decimal or as points. A one carat diamond is the same as 1ct. or 100 points; a 1/2 carat diamond could also be called .5ct. or a 50 point diamond. To make things complicated, gemstones have different densities. Meaning, a one carat diamond and a one carat amethyst are not exactly the same size. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information regarding Carat Weight.
- Diamond Color: IColor: An industry measurement of color or tinting within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information.
- Diamond Clarity: I3Clarity: An industry term describing the number and density of inclusions and blemishes within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the 4 C's for detailed information.
- Stone Type: DiamondDiamond: This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.
- Quantity: 31