Men's Two-Tone Diamond Cross Pendant Necklace 1/10ctw
The closest or your favorite store will determine the availability of Pickup on items as you shop. You will be given a selection of available locations to choose from at Checkout. One fulfillment type per order can be chosen. Please click Reeds Concierge to contact us if you have any questions.
All items on REEDS.com have a "Processing Time" and a "Transit Time". To determine when you will receive each item in your order, add "Processing Time" and "Transit Time" together (Processing Time + Transit Time = Total Estimated Time for Delivery). For example, if you have selected an item that has a processing time of 3-5 business days, and you select Overnight shipping, then your item will be delivered within 4-6 business days. For additional information on order processing times, please refer to the section titled Order Processing.
This versatile and stylish cross pendant necklace attracts the sophisticated man with its sleek and modern design. This handsome cross pendant is crafted from gold-tone metal with a stainless steel center that features an inlay of dazzling round diamonds to make this unique piece stand out. This cross pendant measures 54mm in length and 33mm in width suspending from a 22-inch gold-tone stainless steel chain that's included. Diamonds are 1/10ctw, I in color, and I3 in clarity.
- Length: 54 mm
- Chain Length: 22 in
- Width: 33 mm
- Metal: Stainless SteelStainless Steel: Considered durable and long lasting, stainless steel jewelry is lightweight and highly corrosion resistant. Stainless steel items are made from iron-carbon alloy mixed with chromium and nickel. More affordable than other metals, stainless steel is a great option for jewelry.
- Metal: Gold ToneGold Tone: A base metal coated with gold color with no real gold content. Gold tone items have no karat weight.
- Total Diamond Weight: 1/10 ctwCarat Weight: The actual weight of a single gemstone. The weight of a one carat diamond equates to 200 mg or 0.2 grams. Carat weight is often expressed as a decimal or as points. A one carat diamond is the same as 1ct. or 100 points; a 1/2 carat diamond could also be called .5ct. or a 50 point diamond. To make things complicated, gemstones have different densities. Meaning, a one carat diamond and a one carat amethyst are not exactly the same size. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information regarding Carat Weight.
- Diamond Color: IColor: An industry measurement of color or tinting within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information.
- Diamond Clarity: I3Clarity: An industry term describing the number and density of inclusions and blemishes within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the 4 C's for detailed information.
- Stone Type: DiamondDiamond: This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.
- Quantity: 21