Men's Casio G-Shock Master of G Rangeman Black Watch GW9400-1B
- Digital compass
- Tough solar power
- Mineral glass
- Mud-resistant case & buttons are sealed to prevent mud, dirt and dust from getting into the watch
- Triple sensor w/ direct access button: compass, thermometer, depth Sensor
- Case Size: 54 black resin case
- Black digital dial
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Water-resistant up to 200 meters
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 7 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Casio G-Shock Style #: GW9400-1B
- Band Materials: Resin
- Case Sizes: Large (40mm & Over)
- Case Shapes: Round
- Display: Digital
- Movements: Quartz
- Watch Styles: Casual, Sport
- Dial Color: Black
- Watch Type: Strap, DiversDivers: A type of watch that is designed specifically for those who will wear it when diving. Diver watches must have a minimum ATM (atmosphere) of 10.
- Features: Water Resistant, Shock Resistant, Luminous, Stopwatch, Timer, Alarm, Calendar/Date, World Time, Altimeter, Solar, Depth Measurement, Compass
- Diameter: 54 mm
The G-Shock Warranty
Timepiece Warranty - Limited Warranty
This product, except consumables or articles with limited resistance (e.g. battery, band, case), is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects of quality at the time of delivery for a period of one year from the date of purchase ("warranty period"). During the warranty period, and upon proof of purchase, the product will be repaired using CASIO reconditioned replacement parts or the product will be replaced with the same or a similar reconditioned replacement model within a reasonable period of time. To obtain these warranty services, please take or send the product, postage paid, with a copy of your sales receipt or other proof of purchase that shows the date of purchase, to a CASIO Service Center or the store where purchased. There will be no parts or labor charge to you for valid warranty services. Due to the possibility of damage or loss during shipping, it is recommended when sending the product for service that you package the product securely and send it insured, return receipt requested.
The customer shall NOT have any claim under this warranty for repair or adjustment expenses if:
- The problem is caused by improper, rough or careless treatment;
- The problem is caused by a fire or other natural calamity;
- The problem is caused by improper repair or adjustment made by anyone other than a CASIO service center;
- The case, band, glass or battery is damaged or worn;
- The proof of purchase is not presented when requesting service; or
- The warranty period has expired.
NEITHER THIS WARRANTY NOR ANY OTHER WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SHALL EXTEND BEYOND THE WARRANTY PERIOD. NO RESPONSIBILITY IS ASSUMED FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM INACCURACY OR MATHEMATICAL INACCURACY OF THE PRODUCT OR LOSS OF STORED DATA. SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS AND SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION BY A PARTY OF LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY THAT PARTY'S NEGLIGENCE. SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS SHALL NOT IN SUCH CASES APPLY. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE, JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION, OR COUNTRY TO COUNTRY. NOTHING IN THIS WARRANTY AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING CASIO.