Kallati Princess Blue Sapphire and 1/15ctw Baguette Diamond White Gold Band
All items on REEDS.com have a “Ship by” date listed. This date reflects the expected day the item will be shipped. This date takes into account sizing if needed, the day of the week, where the item is being shipped and other elements. It is possible that your order will ship sooner than stated. Once you add your item to the bag and select your shipping method, you will see the “Delivery Date” at checkout. This is the date you should expect your item to be delivered. It is possible that your order will arrive sooner. If you have multiple items in your shopping bag, the Delivery Date will default to the item with the latest date listed.
- Metal: 14k White GoldWhite Gold: A white colored gold attained by alloying yellow gold, copper, nickel and zinc, then plating the resulting alloy with rhodium.
- Total Diamond Weight: 1/15 ctwCarat Weight: The actual weight of a single gemstone. The weight of a one carat diamond equates to 200 mg or 0.2 grams. Carat weight is often expressed as a decimal or as points. A one carat diamond is the same as 1ct. or 100 points; a 1/2 carat diamond could also be called .5ct. or a 50 point diamond. To make things complicated, gemstones have different densities. Meaning, a one carat diamond and a one carat amethyst are not exactly the same size. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information regarding Carat Weight.
- Diamond Color: HColor: An industry measurement of color or tinting within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information.
- Diamond Clarity: SI2Clarity: An industry term describing the number and density of inclusions and blemishes within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the 4 C's for detailed information.
- Stone Type: Genuine SapphireSapphire: Any color of corundum except red. (Rubies are red corrundum.) Vivid, transparent blue is the most rare and prized color. Stones from Kashmir or Burma are often fine quality and are highly coveted. As with rubies, some cabochon cut stones exhibit a cat's eye or 6-rayed star. With a rating of 9 on the Mohs Scale, sapphires are extremely durable and ideal for jewelry. As September's birthstone, the sapphire protects against witchcraft, fraud and envy; makes peace between enemies; and incurs God's favor. The stone symbolizes truth, love, wisdom and generosity.
- Stone Color: Blue
- Stone Shape: PrincessPrincess: A type of gemstone cut into a square or rectangular shape with triangular or kite shaped facets and resembles an inverted pyramid.
- Stone Size: 1.8 mm
- Quantity: 5
- Stone Type: DiamondDiamond: This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
- Stone Shape: BaguetteBaguette: A type of gemstone shape consisting of a single, rectangular gemstone. Traditionally with 14 facets, the baguette cut tends to have a higher luster than other cuts.
- Quantity: 4
Same Day Options
Need it today? Select Pick Up In Store or Curb Side options in checkout, where available.
Free Shipping & Returns
Free Standard (7-10 business days) on ALL orders anywhere in the Continental U.S. Plus, risk-free returns & exchanges within 30 days.
Meet With An Expert
We're here to help! Schedule a virtual or in-store appointment with a jewelry professional.
Why wait? Order now, pay later. Choose the option that works best for you.
Say hello to Same Day Options!