Freshwater Cultured Pearl and Created White Sapphire Stud Earrings
The closest or your favorite store will determine the availability of Pickup on items as you shop. You will be given a selection of available locations to choose from at Checkout. One fulfillment type per order can be chosen. Please click Reeds Concierge to contact us if you have any questions.
All items on REEDS.com have a "Processing Time" and a "Transit Time". To determine when you will receive each item in your order, add "Processing Time" and "Transit Time" together (Processing Time + Transit Time = Total Estimated Time for Delivery). For example, if you have selected an item that has a processing time of 3-5 business days, and you select Overnight shipping, then your item will be delivered within 4-6 business days. For additional information on order processing times, please refer to the section titled Order Processing.
Crafted from sterling silver, these stunning stud earrings make the perfect accessory piece for any outfit. Featuring a button freshwater cultured pearl each, these earrings are accented by a halo of created white sapphire. Light and feminine in style, these earrings measure 9mm in length and in width.
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver.925 Sterling Silver: Also known as "Sterling Silver", .925 describes the purity of the silver. .925 is composed of 92.5% silver and 7.5% of a second metal, generally copper, created to strengthen pure silver.
- Stone Type: Fresh Water Cultured PearlPearl: An organic gem formed when a mollusk secretes a protective calcium carbonate based substance around an irritant, placed naturally or by man, inside the shell. The building of this protective coating, called nacre, can take 7 to 8 years. Color ranges from white to black and includes shades of pink, green and blue. More valuable pearls are naturally produced, round, lustrous, and symmetrical. With a weak rating of 3 to 4 on the Mohs Scale, pearls must be treated kindly, avoiding contact with perfume, perspiration and hair spray, and removing jewelry for strenuous activity. As June's birthstone, pearls promote wisdom, wealth, good luck, and love; protect children; and improve Karma.
- Stone Color: White
- Stone Shape: ButtonButton: When a symmetrically formed pearl or gemstone is flattened on the bottom and rounded on the top, resembling a halved circle. Button shaped pearls are frequently used in earrings as the flat side more easily attaches to a setting.
- Quantity: 2
- Stone Type: Created SapphireSapphire: Any color of corundum except red. (Rubies are red corrundum.) Vivid, transparent blue is the most rare and prized color. Stones from Kashmir or Burma are often fine quality and are highly coveted. As with rubies, some cabochon cut stones exhibit a cat's eye or 6-rayed star. With a rating of 9 on the Mohs Scale, sapphires are extremely durable and ideal for jewelry. As September's birthstone, the sapphire protects against witchcraft, fraud and envy; makes peace between enemies; and incurs God's favor. The stone symbolizes truth, love, wisdom and generosity.
- Stone Color: White
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.
- Quantity: 32