Frederique Constant Slimline Diamond Accent White Mother-of Pearl Dial Yellow Gold Tone Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch 30mm - FC-220MPWD1S25B
All items on REEDS.com have a “Ship by” date listed. This date reflects the expected day the item will be shipped. This date takes into account sizing if needed, the day of the week, where the item is being shipped and other elements. It is possible that your order will ship sooner than stated. Once you add your item to the bag and select your shipping method, you will see the “Delivery Date” at checkout. This is the date you should expect your item to be delivered. It is possible that your order will arrive sooner. If you have multiple items in your shopping bag, the Delivery Date will default to the item with the latest date listed.
- 30mm polished stainless steel 3-part case
- 7.65mm case height
- Scratch-resistant and anti-reflective convex sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant up to 3ATM/30m/100ft
- White mother-of pearl dial
- Applied yellow gold plated Roman numeral at 12 o’clock and 10 diamonds set indexes (0.05 carat)
- Hand-polished yellow gold plated hour and minute hands
- Date window at 6 o’clock
- FC-220 caliber, quartz movement
- 1 Jewels, 45 months battery life
- 7-link polished yellow gold plated stainless steel bracelet
- Band Materials: Gold Tone
- Case Sizes: Small (30mm - 35mm)
- Case Shapes: Round
- Display: Analog
- Movements: Quartz
- Watch Styles: Casual, Dress
- Dial Color: Mother of Pearl
- Diameter: 30 mm
- Features: Diamond Accents, Calendar/Date, Water Resistant
- Watch Type: Bracelet
- Total Diamond Weight: .05 ctwCarat Weight: The actual weight of a single gemstone. The weight of a one carat diamond equates to 200 mg or 0.2 grams. Carat weight is often expressed as a decimal or as points. A one carat diamond is the same as 1ct. or 100 points; a 1/2 carat diamond could also be called .5ct. or a 50 point diamond. To make things complicated, gemstones have different densities. Meaning, a one carat diamond and a one carat amethyst are not exactly the same size. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information regarding Carat Weight.
- Stone Type: DiamondDiamond: This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.
- Quantity: 10
Same Day Options
Need it today? Select Pick Up In Store or Curb Side options in checkout, where available.
Free Shipping & Returns
Free Standard (7-10 business days) on orders anywhere in the Continental U.S. Plus, easy, free returns.
Meet With An Expert
We're here to help! Schedule a virtual or in-store appointment with a jewelry professional.
Why wait? Order now, pay later. Choose the option that works best for you.
The Frederique Constant Warranty
Your Frederique Constant watch is guaranteed for a period of two years starting on the purchase date, covering all manufacturing defects during regular use as stated in following terms: Frederique Constant S.A. will replace free of charge any defective component due to a manufacturing error, duly noted by our technical services. Your watch is under warranty for a period of two years from the date on the Warranty Certificate, signed and stamped by an authorized Frederique Constant Retailer. The Frederique Constant International Warranty covers a Frederique Constant wristwatch purchased anywhere in the world from an authorized Frederique Constant Retailer and will be honored by every authorized Frederique Constant Retailer.
Both the reference and the individual registration numbers of the Frederique Constant watch must be written on the certificate. Any servicing or repair work to your Frederique Constant watch must be carried out by a Frederique Constant approved service and repair center only or the International Warranty is no longer valid. The International Warranty does not cover theft, loss or acts of God, or the consequences of natural disasters, damage resulting from accidents (shocks, knocks, dents, crushing, etc.), alteration or opening by other than the authorized Frederique Constant Retailer, damage resulting from mistreatment or improper use, damage resulting from any tampering with the watch by any party whatsoever than a service center duly authorized by the Frederique Constant, as well as the consequences of normal wear and ageing of the watch.
This warranty is valid only for wristwatches accompanied by the guarantee certificate duly signed, dated and stamped by the authorized Frederique Constant Retailer. The present International Warranty does not in any way cancel, restrict or otherwise affect any legally recognized consumer rights or privileges in the country of purchase of your Frederique Constant watch.
Say hello to Same Day Options!