Enchanted Disney Fine Jewelry Rapunzel Amethyst and Diamond Ring 1/10ctw
Locked away from the rest of the world, Rapunzel dreams of experiencing life outside the confines of her tower. Aided by her long, enchanted locks and a loveable thief, Rapunzel not only leaves her isolated tower to explore the outside world, but discovers that she worthy of real love and has been a princess all along. “Now is when my life begins!”
REEDS Jewelers is proud to be an authorized retailer of Enchanted Disney Fine Jewelry.
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver.925 Sterling Silver: Also known as "Sterling Silver", .925 describes the purity of the silver. .925 is composed of 92.5% silver and 7.5% of a second metal, generally copper, created to strengthen pure silver.
- Metal: 10k Rose GoldRose Gold: A pink colored gold attained by alloying gold with a blend of 90% copper and 10% silver.
- Total Diamond Weight: 1/10 ctwCarat Weight: The actual weight of a single gemstone. The weight of a one carat diamond equates to 200 mg or 0.2 grams. Carat weight is often expressed as a decimal or as points. A one carat diamond is the same as 1ct. or 100 points; a 1/2 carat diamond could also be called .5ct. or a 50 point diamond. To make things complicated, gemstones have different densities. Meaning, a one carat diamond and a one carat amethyst are not exactly the same size. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information regarding Carat Weight.
- Diamond Color: IColor: An industry measurement of color or tinting within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information.
- Diamond Clarity: I2Clarity: An industry term describing the number and density of inclusions and blemishes within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the 4 C's for detailed information.
- Stone Type: Genuine AmethystAmethyst: A quartz gemstone that ranges in color from clear purple to bluish violet. Amethyst is February's birthstone and is said to bring the wearer luck, constancy and protect against magic. Amethyst rates 7 on the Mohs hardness scale making it an excellent gemstone for everyday wear in men's and women's jewelry.
- Stone Color: Purple
- Stone Shape: OvalOval: A gemstone or material cut to resemble an elongated circle.
- Stone Size: 7x5 mm
- Quantity: 1
- Stone Type: DiamondDiamond: This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.
- Quantity: 44