Enchanted Disney Fine Jewelry Cinderella's Diamond and London Blue Topaz Carriage Pendant 1/10ctw
After her father’s death, Cinderella becomes a servant to her wicked stepmother and stepsisters. Despite her circumstances, she refuses to despair. With a little help from her Fairy Godmother and by being kind and believing in her dreams, Cinderella is able to find her happily ever after. “A dream is a wish your heart makes.”
REEDS Jewelers is proud to be an authorized retailer of Enchanted Disney Fine Jewelry.
- Length: 11.5 mm
- Width: 16 mm
- Chain Length: 18 in
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver.925 Sterling Silver: Also known as "Sterling Silver", .925 describes the purity of the silver. .925 is composed of 92.5% silver and 7.5% of a second metal, generally copper, created to strengthen pure silver.
- Total Diamond Weight: 1/10 ctwCarat Weight: The actual weight of a single gemstone. The weight of a one carat diamond equates to 200 mg or 0.2 grams. Carat weight is often expressed as a decimal or as points. A one carat diamond is the same as 1ct. or 100 points; a 1/2 carat diamond could also be called .5ct. or a 50 point diamond. To make things complicated, gemstones have different densities. Meaning, a one carat diamond and a one carat amethyst are not exactly the same size. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information regarding Carat Weight.
- Diamond Color: J - or betterColor: An industry measurement of color or tinting within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information.
- Diamond Clarity: I3 - or betterClarity: An industry term describing the number and density of inclusions and blemishes within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the 4 C's for detailed information.
- Stone Type: Genuine TopazTopaz: An abundant, light-colored mineral available in virtually every color except purple. Because of its prevalence, topaz is a wonderful value. Some hues, such as pink or Imperial topaz, are more costly because they are less common. Clear topaz is more desirable because it is sometimes used as a diamond substitute. Historically, all yellow or brown gemstones were called topaz. As November's birthstone, topaz is attributed with the ability to heal and prevent mental and physical illness, improve eyesight, and even prevent death.
- Stone Color: Blue
- Stone Shape: OvalOval: A gemstone or material cut to resemble an elongated circle.
- Quantity: 1
- Stone Type: DiamondDiamond: This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.
- Quantity: 17