Emerald and 1/6ctw Diamond Accent White Gold Ring
All items on REEDS.com have a “Ship by” date listed. This date reflects the expected day the item will be shipped. This date takes into account sizing if needed, the day of the week, where the item is being shipped and other elements. It is possible that your order will ship sooner than stated. Once you add your item to the bag and select your shipping method, you will see the “Delivery Date” at checkout. This is the date you should expect your item to be delivered. It is possible that your order will arrive sooner. If you have multiple items in your shopping bag, the Delivery Date will default to the item with the latest date listed.
- Metal: 14k White GoldWhite Gold: A white colored gold attained by alloying yellow gold, copper, nickel and zinc, then plating the resulting alloy with rhodium.
- Total Diamond Weight: 1/6 ctwCarat Weight: The actual weight of a single gemstone. The weight of a one carat diamond equates to 200 mg or 0.2 grams. Carat weight is often expressed as a decimal or as points. A one carat diamond is the same as 1ct. or 100 points; a 1/2 carat diamond could also be called .5ct. or a 50 point diamond. To make things complicated, gemstones have different densities. Meaning, a one carat diamond and a one carat amethyst are not exactly the same size. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information regarding Carat Weight.
- Diamond Color: J - IColor: An industry measurement of color or tinting within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information.
- Diamond Clarity: I2 - I1Clarity: An industry term describing the number and density of inclusions and blemishes within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the 4 C's for detailed information.
- Stone Type: Genuine EmeraldEmerald: Probably the most expensive gemstone, this member of the beryl family can be valued higher than diamonds. Ranging in color from pure green to blue-green, the more vivid the tone, hue, and color consistency, the better the stone. Emeralds are the rare exception to the rule that inclusions are bad. In fact, gemologists use these flaws as evidence of the gem's authenticity. The gem's center should be as flawless as possible, however. Many stones are treated to mask the natural imperfections. Emeralds rate a solid 7.5 to 8 on the Mohs Scale, making them an excellent choice for jewelry. As May's birthstone, the emerald is said to offer the wearer protection from evil spirits, provide the gift of eloquence, and arouse both the intellect and the heart.
- Stone Color: Green
- Stone Shape: EmeraldEmerald Cut: A type of Gemstone Cut with a square, rectangular or octagonal shape and step cut facets that create a sort of mirror effect. This type of cut is often used with high quality emeralds and long diamonds because the cut may amplify the appearance of scratches or inclusions in poorer quality stones.
- Stone Size: 5.8x4 mm
- Quantity: 1
- Stone Type: DiamondDiamond: This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.
- Quantity: 6
Same Day Options
Need it today? Select Pick Up In Store or Curb Side options in checkout, where available.
Free Shipping & Returns
Free Standard (7-10 business days) on orders anywhere in the Continental U.S. Plus, extended Holiday Returns until January*.
Meet With An Expert
We're here to help! Schedule a virtual or in-store appointment with a jewelry professional.
Why wait? Order now, pay later. Choose the option that works best for you.
Say hello to Same Day Options!