Doves by Doron Paloma Halo Yellow Gold Stud Earrings | Amazon Breeze
All items on REEDS.com have a “Ship by” date listed. This date reflects the expected day the item will be shipped. This date takes into account sizing if needed, the day of the week, where the item is being shipped and other elements. It is possible that your order will ship sooner than stated. Once you add your item to the bag and select your shipping method, you will see the “Delivery Date” at checkout. This is the date you should expect your item to be delivered. It is possible that your order will arrive sooner. If you have multiple items in your shopping bag, the Delivery Date will default to the item with the latest date listed.
- Metal: 18k Yellow GoldYellow Gold: A yellow colored gold attained by alloying gold with a blend of copper and silver.
- Stone Type: Genuine AmazoniteAmazonite: A light to blueish-green variety of feldspar that is named for the Amazon River (even though it isn't found there). It can be found around the world, but Amazonite is mostly located near Pike's Peak in Colorado. With a soft rating of 5 to 6 on the Mohs Scale, it should be handled with care. The gemstone is said to provide confidence and a sense of hope to the beholder.
- Stone Color: Green
- Stone Shape: CushionCushion: A gemstone shaped as a square or short rectangle with rounded edges.
- Quantity: 2
- Stone Type: TopazTopaz: An abundant, light-colored mineral available in virtually every color except purple. Because of its prevalence, topaz is a wonderful value. Some hues, such as pink or Imperial topaz, are more costly because they are less common. Clear topaz is more desirable because it is sometimes used as a diamond substitute. Historically, all yellow or brown gemstones were called topaz. As November's birthstone, topaz is attributed with the ability to heal and prevent mental and physical illness, improve eyesight, and even prevent death.
- Stone Color: White
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.
Same Day Options
Need it today? Select Pick Up In Store or Curb Side options in checkout, where available.
Free Shipping & Returns
Free Standard (7-10 business days) on orders anywhere in the Continental U.S. Plus, extended Holiday Returns until January*.
Meet With An Expert
We're here to help! Schedule a virtual or in-store appointment with a jewelry professional.
Why wait? Order now, pay later. Choose the option that works best for you.
Say hello to Same Day Options!