David Yurman Chatelaine® Ring with Morganite and Diamonds in 18k Rose Gold
- 18-karat rose gold
- Faceted Morganite
- Pavé diamonds, 0.02 total carat weight
- Ring, 7mm
- Stone Type: Genuine MorganiteMorganite: Available in a variety of pink and peachy hues, morganite was originally known as "pink beryl". Morganite is said to evoke a sense of peace, joy, and inner strength.
- Stone Color: Pink
- Stone Shape: CushionCushion: A gemstone shaped as a square or short rectangle with rounded edges.
- Stone Type: DiamondDiamond: This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.