Created Ruby and Created White Sapphire Stud Earrings
The closest or your favorite store will determine the availability of Pickup on items as you shop. You will be given a selection of available locations to choose from at Checkout. One fulfillment type per order can be chosen. Please click Reeds Concierge to contact us if you have any questions.
All items on REEDS.com have a “Ship by” date listed. This date reflects the expected day the item will be shipped. This date takes into account sizing if needed, the day of the week, where the item is being shipped and other elements. It is possible that your order will ship sooner than stated. Once you add your item to the bag and select your shipping method, you will see the “Delivery Date” at checkout. This is the date you should expect your item to be delivered. It is possible that your order will arrive sooner. If you have multiple items in your shopping bag, the Delivery Date will default to the item with the latest date listed.
A fiery take on the classic studs, these created gemstone earrings make a splash. Crafted in sterling silver, these earrings each feature a pear cut created ruby enveloped within a halo of created white sapphires.
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver.925 Sterling Silver: Also known as "Sterling Silver", .925 describes the purity of the silver. .925 is composed of 92.5% silver and 7.5% of a second metal, generally copper, created to strengthen pure silver.
- Stone Type: Created RubyRuby: Red corundum ranging in color from deep red to pink to brownish hues. Extremely valuable rubies are transparent and vivid or "pigeon's blood" red, display florescence in daylight, and often originate from Myanmar. Rating a 9 on the Mohs Scale, the ruby is second only to the diamond in toughness. Inclusions are common in natural rubies which do not display cleavage. As July's birthstone, rubies symbolize freedom, divinity, royalty, wisdom, and spirituality. Rubies are also said to inspire love, courage, confidence, and creativity.
- Stone Color: Red
- Stone Shape: PearPear: A type of cut where the gemstone or material is cut with oval table facets above and below the girdle. The finished gemstone resembles a teardrop.
- Stone Size: 6x4 mm
- Quantity: 2
- Stone Type: Created SapphireSapphire: Any color of corundum except red. (Rubies are red corrundum.) Vivid, transparent blue is the most rare and prized color. Stones from Kashmir or Burma are often fine quality and are highly coveted. As with rubies, some cabochon cut stones exhibit a cat's eye or 6-rayed star. With a rating of 9 on the Mohs Scale, sapphires are extremely durable and ideal for jewelry. As September's birthstone, the sapphire protects against witchcraft, fraud and envy; makes peace between enemies; and incurs God's favor. The stone symbolizes truth, love, wisdom and generosity.
- Stone Color: White
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.
- Quantity: 42