Created Emerald and Created White Sapphire Sterling Silver Drop Earrings
All items on REEDS.com have a “Ship by” date listed. This date reflects the expected day the item will be shipped. This date takes into account sizing if needed, the day of the week, where the item is being shipped and other elements. It is possible that your order will ship sooner than stated. Once you add your item to the bag and select your shipping method, you will see the “Delivery Date” at checkout. This is the date you should expect your item to be delivered. It is possible that your order will arrive sooner. If you have multiple items in your shopping bag, the Delivery Date will default to the item with the latest date listed.
- Length: 12 mm
- Width: 4 mm
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver.925 Sterling Silver: Also known as "Sterling Silver", .925 describes the purity of the silver. .925 is composed of 92.5% silver and 7.5% of a second metal, generally copper, created to strengthen pure silver.
- Stone Type: Created EmeraldEmerald: Probably the most expensive gemstone, this member of the beryl family can be valued higher than diamonds. Ranging in color from pure green to blue-green, the more vivid the tone, hue, and color consistency, the better the stone. Emeralds are the rare exception to the rule that inclusions are bad. In fact, gemologists use these flaws as evidence of the gem's authenticity. The gem's center should be as flawless as possible, however. Many stones are treated to mask the natural imperfections. Emeralds rate a solid 7.5 to 8 on the Mohs Scale, making them an excellent choice for jewelry. As May's birthstone, the emerald is said to offer the wearer protection from evil spirits, provide the gift of eloquence, and arouse both the intellect and the heart.
- Stone Color: Green
- Stone Shape: EmeraldEmerald Cut: A type of Gemstone Cut with a square, rectangular or octagonal shape and step cut facets that create a sort of mirror effect. This type of cut is often used with high quality emeralds and long diamonds because the cut may amplify the appearance of scratches or inclusions in poorer quality stones.
- Stone Size: 6x4 mm
- Quantity: 2
- Stone Type: Created SapphireSapphire: Any color of corundum except red. (Rubies are red corrundum.) Vivid, transparent blue is the most rare and prized color. Stones from Kashmir or Burma are often fine quality and are highly coveted. As with rubies, some cabochon cut stones exhibit a cat's eye or 6-rayed star. With a rating of 9 on the Mohs Scale, sapphires are extremely durable and ideal for jewelry. As September's birthstone, the sapphire protects against witchcraft, fraud and envy; makes peace between enemies; and incurs God's favor. The stone symbolizes truth, love, wisdom and generosity.
- Stone Color: White
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.
- Quantity: 10
Same Day Options
Need it today? Select Pick Up In Store or Curb Side options in checkout, where available.
Free Shipping & Returns
Free Standard (7-10 business days) on orders anywhere in the Continental U.S. Plus, risk-free returns & exchanges within 30 days*.
Meet With An Expert
We're here to help! Schedule a virtual or in-store appointment with a jewelry professional.
Why wait? Order now, pay later. Choose the option that works best for you.
Say hello to Same Day Options!