Citrine and Peridot Orange Sterling Silver Stackable Ring
All items on REEDS.com have a “Ship by” date listed. This date reflects the expected day the item will be shipped. This date takes into account sizing if needed, the day of the week, where the item is being shipped and other elements. It is possible that your order will ship sooner than stated. Once you add your item to the bag and select your shipping method, you will see the “Delivery Date” at checkout. This is the date you should expect your item to be delivered. It is possible that your order will arrive sooner. If you have multiple items in your shopping bag, the Delivery Date will default to the item with the latest date listed.
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver.925 Sterling Silver: Also known as "Sterling Silver", .925 describes the purity of the silver. .925 is composed of 92.5% silver and 7.5% of a second metal, generally copper, created to strengthen pure silver.
- Stone Type: Genuine CitrineCitrine: A variety of quartz ranging in color from light yellow to bright orange. Citrine is a semi-precious gemstone rating a sturdy 7 on the Mohs Hardiness Scale. One of November's birthstones, it is purported to bring the wearer self confidence and light-heartedness.
- Stone Color: Orange
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.
- Stone Size: 6 mm
- Quantity: 1
- Stone Type: Genuine PeridotPeridot: A yellow-green to olive green, semi-precious gemstone, also known as chrysolite, olivine, and the evening emerald. Peridot is usually transparent with few inclusions. With a rating of 6 to 7.5 on the Mohs Scale, the stone can burst under intense stress and is often protected by metal in jewelry. As August's birthstone, the peridot is said to drive away evil spirits, aid healing, and protect the wearer.
- Stone Color: Green
- Stone Shape: MarquiseMarquise: A type of gemstone cut resembling an oval with points on both ends, similar to the shape of an American football. Named after Louis XIV, also known as the Marquise of Pompadour, requested a diamond in the shape of a mouth.
- Stone Size: 4x2 mm
- Quantity: 1
Same Day Options
Need it today? Select Pick Up In Store or Curb Side options in checkout, where available.
Free Shipping & Returns
Free Standard (7-10 business days) on orders anywhere in the Continental U.S. Plus, extended Holiday Returns until January*.
Meet With An Expert
We're here to help! Schedule a virtual or in-store appointment with a jewelry professional.
Why wait? Order now, pay later. Choose the option that works best for you.
Say hello to Same Day Options!