Aquamarine and Diamond Accent White Gold Pendant
The closest or your favorite store will determine the availability of Pickup on items as you shop. You will be given a selection of available locations to choose from at Checkout. One fulfillment type per order can be chosen. Please click Reeds Concierge to contact us if you have any questions.
All items on REEDS.com have a “Ship by” date listed. This date reflects the expected day the item will be shipped. This date takes into account sizing if needed, the day of the week, where the item is being shipped and other elements. It is possible that your order will ship sooner than stated. Once you add your item to the bag and select your shipping method, you will see the “Delivery Date” at checkout. This is the date you should expect your item to be delivered. It is possible that your order will arrive sooner. If you have multiple items in your shopping bag, the Delivery Date will default to the item with the latest date listed.
Same Day Delivery Unavailable
Order before 12pm for same day
Signature required for purchases $1000 and over
This beautiful pendant is crafted in 10k white gold with an aquamarine gemstone and three diamond accents. The aquamarine in this pendant has a light blue hue and is cushion shaped with checkboard-cut detailing. This staple style has a timeless appeal that will be cherished for years to come! A 17 inch rope chain completes this look.
- Metal: 10k White GoldWhite Gold: A white colored gold attained by alloying yellow gold, copper, nickel and zinc, then plating the resulting alloy with rhodium.
- Stone Type: Genuine AquamarineAquamarine: A bluish, semi- precious gemstone from the beryl family. The name translates to "water of the sea" because of its color, which can actually range from very pale blue to a blue-green teal. The most prized color is a deep blue aqua. With a 7 to 8 rating on the Mohs Hardness Scale, the gem is very hardy. As March's birthstone, the aquamarine is said to bring courage and happiness to the wearer, reduce anxiety, and acts as a talisman to protect sailors.
- Stone Color: Blue
- Stone Shape: CushionCushion: A gemstone shaped as a square or short rectangle with rounded edges.
- Stone Size: 6x6 mm
- Quantity: 1
- Stone Type: DiamondDiamond: This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.
- Quantity: 3