1 1/2ct Emerald Lab Grown Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring
All items on REEDS.com have a “Ship by” date listed. This date reflects the expected day the item will be shipped. This date takes into account sizing if needed, the day of the week, where the item is being shipped and other elements. It is possible that your order will ship sooner than stated. Once you add your item to the bag and select your shipping method, you will see the “Delivery Date” at checkout. This is the date you should expect your item to be delivered. It is possible that your order will arrive sooner. If you have multiple items in your shopping bag, the Delivery Date will default to the item with the latest date listed.
REEDS exclusive ECONIC Diamonds are lab grown in a technologically advanced facility, allowing us to offer laboratory created diamonds that possess all of the beauty and qualities of mined diamonds. Our ECONIC Diamonds are chemically, optically and physically the same as mined diamonds.
This REEDS ECONIC Diamond is:
- INDEPENDENTLY-CERTIFIED - Select ECONIC lab grown diamonds have an independently certified diamond grading report issued by the same leading independent gemological labs, using the same criteria, and the same grading standards as mined diamonds.
- EVALUATION CARD - Select ECONIC lab grown diamonds have an evaluation card detailing the product details and quality.
- LASER-INSCRIBED - As part of the independent grading process each bridal or solitaire diamond over a fifth (.20) carat, is laser inscribed on its girdle with the unique, corresponding grading report number to properly identify your ECONIC Diamond and confirm its guaranteed origin of being lab grown. The inscription clearly distinguishes ECONIC Diamonds from mined diamonds and ensures full disclosure, transparency, and the integrity of the supply chain.
- FULLY WARRANTIED - REEDS Jewelers Exclusive ECONIC lab grown diamonds have the exact same product and trade in warranties offered on our mined diamonds. Our jewelry service plans are also available on ECONIC Diamonds.
*Graded diamonds are often mistakenly referred to as "certified diamonds" or as including a "diamond certificate." The term "certification" has been widely and wrongfully applied to diamonds, and therefore can lead to some confusion when referring to a diamond's evaluation. True "certification" is, in fact, an individual grading report performed by an independent laboratory which assesses the diamond's characteristics. To better serve our REEDS customers as they make important purchases, an independently certified grading report is included with the purchase of all lab grown ECONIC bridal and solitaire diamonds .20cts or larger.
- Metal: 14k White GoldWhite Gold: A white colored gold attained by alloying yellow gold, copper, nickel and zinc, then plating the resulting alloy with rhodium.
- Total Diamond Weight: 1 1/2 ctCarat Weight: The actual weight of a single gemstone. The weight of a one carat diamond equates to 200 mg or 0.2 grams. Carat weight is often expressed as a decimal or as points. A one carat diamond is the same as 1ct. or 100 points; a 1/2 carat diamond could also be called .5ct. or a 50 point diamond. To make things complicated, gemstones have different densities. Meaning, a one carat diamond and a one carat amethyst are not exactly the same size. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information regarding Carat Weight.
- Diamond Color: HColor: An industry measurement of color or tinting within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information.
- Diamond Clarity: SI2Clarity: An industry term describing the number and density of inclusions and blemishes within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the 4 C's for detailed information.
- Stone Type: Lab Grown DiamondLab Grown Diamond : Lab grown diamonds, or lab created diamonds, display the same physical, chemical, and optical characteristics as natural diamonds, but are man made in highly controlled laboratories. Created by duplicating the conditions under which diamonds naturally develop, lab grown diamonds are nearly impossible to differentiate from natural diamonds and are subject to the same grading credentials as mined diamonds, such as carat weight, cut, color, and clarity.
- Stone Shape: EmeraldEmerald Cut: A type of Gemstone Cut with a square, rectangular or octagonal shape and step cut facets that create a sort of mirror effect. This type of cut is often used with high quality emeralds and long diamonds because the cut may amplify the appearance of scratches or inclusions in poorer quality stones.
- Quantity: 1
Same Day Options
Need it today? Select Pick Up In Store or Curb Side options in checkout, where available.
Free Shipping & Returns
Free Standard (7-10 business days) on orders anywhere in the Continental U.S. Plus, risk-free returns & exchanges within 30 days*.
Meet With An Expert
We're here to help! Schedule a virtual or in-store appointment with a jewelry professional.
Why wait? Order now, pay later. Choose the option that works best for you.
Say hello to Same Day Options!