Le Vian® Pomegranate Garnet™ 1/3ctw Nude Diamonds™ and Chocolate Diamonds® 14k Strawberry Gold™ Pendant Necklace
All items on REEDS.com have a “Ship by” date listed. This date reflects the expected day the item will be shipped. This date takes into account sizing if needed, the day of the week, where the item is being shipped and other elements. It is possible that your order will ship sooner than stated. Once you add your item to the bag and select your shipping method, you will see the “Delivery Date” at checkout. This is the date you should expect your item to be delivered. It is possible that your order will arrive sooner. If you have multiple items in your shopping bag, the Delivery Date will default to the item with the latest date listed.
The history of garnets can be traced back to 3100 B.C., the original red garnet gem adorning the necklaces of Egypt’s pharaohs and the signet rings of ancient Rome. Garnets were named by the ancient Greeks for its color which resembled pomegranate seed - granatum. In legend, the garnet was believed to light up the night, thus protecting the wearer from nightmares. Garnets are all natural, brilliant and durable making them a favorite for jewelry and favored in rings. Le Vian® selected a unique hue for its Pomegranate Garnet™, those gems with a rich red tone with a slight umber undertone.
Natural fancy brown diamonds are available in shades from champagne to cognac to Chocolate Diamonds®, Le Vian®’s original brand of natural fancy color brown diamonds. Chocolate Diamonds® are naturally flavored, the depth of their color determined by the tremendous amount of pressure the diamond receives from deep within the earth.
Nude Diamonds™ are neutral skin tone, natural color diamonds that look colorless, take a high polish and offer a great value that is a fraction of the price of white diamonds. Le Vian® utilizes a very stringent selection process, choosing from a select range of high clarity natural faint and light brown diamonds with a touch of blush, the top of production, that are C2-C3 in color and SI or VS in clarity.
- Chain Length: 20 in
- Metal: 14k Rose GoldRose Gold: A pink colored gold attained by alloying gold with a blend of 90% copper and 10% silver.
- Total Diamond Weight: 1/3 ctwCarat Weight: The actual weight of a single gemstone. The weight of a one carat diamond equates to 200 mg or 0.2 grams. Carat weight is often expressed as a decimal or as points. A one carat diamond is the same as 1ct. or 100 points; a 1/2 carat diamond could also be called .5ct. or a 50 point diamond. To make things complicated, gemstones have different densities. Meaning, a one carat diamond and a one carat amethyst are not exactly the same size. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information regarding Carat Weight.
- Diamond Clarity: SI2Clarity: An industry term describing the number and density of inclusions and blemishes within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the 4 C's for detailed information.
- Stone Type: Genuine GarnetGarnet: A mineral found in almost every color, except blue. Deep, vivid red is the most common color of this group of semi-precious gems. Garnet crystals are usually round and have a 7 to 7.5 rating on the Mohs Hardness Scale. As January's birthstone, the garnet is said to bring commitment, love, and devotion to the wearer.
- Stone Color: Red
- Stone Shape: OvalOval: A gemstone or material cut to resemble an elongated circle.
- Stone Size: 9x7 mm
- Quantity: 1
- Stone Type: DiamondDiamond: This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.
- Quantity: 26
Same Day Options
Need it today? Select Pick Up In Store or Curb Side options in checkout, where available.
Free Shipping & Returns
Free Standard (7-10 business days) on orders anywhere in the Continental U.S. Plus, extended Holiday Returns until January*.
Meet With An Expert
We're here to help! Schedule a virtual or in-store appointment with a jewelry professional.
Why wait? Order now, pay later. Choose the option that works best for you.
Say hello to Same Day Options!