Ladies' Raymond Weil Freelancer Black Dial with Diamonds Watch 5629-ST-20081
- Quartz movement
- 29mm stainless steel case
- Sapphire crystal
- 100 meter water resistance
- Black dial with diamond indices and silver-tone accents
- Screw-down crown with Raymond Weil logo
- Stainless steel bracelet with folding clasp with double push-security system
- Raymond Weil Style#: 5629-ST-20081
- Band Materials: Stainless Steel
- Case Sizes: Small (under 30mm)
- Case Shapes: Round
- Display: Analog
- Movements: Quartz
- Watch Styles: Dress
- Dial Color: Black
- Watch Type: Bracelet
- Features: Calendar/Date, Water Resistant, Diamond Accents
- Diameter: 29 mm
- Stone Type: DiamondDiamond: This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.
- Quantity: 12
The Raymond Weil Warranty
The watch RAYMOND WEIL described on the limited warranty card is warranted for two years from the date of purchase. This limited warranty is valid provided that your RAYMOND WEIL watch was sold by an authorized RAYMOND WEIL dealer and that the warranty card (Limited Warranty Card/Guarantee Card) was fully and properly fulfilled by the latter.
This limited warranty covers the defects in material or resulting from manufacturing of the watch.
Are excluded from this limited warranty of the manufacturer:
- Battery, crystal, strap;
- Damage resulting from an accident, normal wear, negligence, misuse, abuse or from the intervention of any person not authorised by RAYMOND WEIL S.A. or its representatives;
- Loss and theft;
- Incidental or consequential damage arising from the failure or malfunction of the watch as well as from any inappropriate usage, lack of precision, malfunction or lack of conformity of the watch.
In case of defects covered by this limited warranty, your watch will be, at the sole option of RAYMOND WEIL S.A., repaired or replaced free of charge. This is the sole obligation of RAYMOND WEIL S.A. resulting from this limited warranty and any implied warranties. The dealer is sole responsible for any other warranties it may have granted.
The warranty becomes void in the event that any person not duly authorized by RAYMOND WEIL S.A. or its representatives attempts to repair the claimed defect. Should you require work under this warranty, please send your watch by insured mail and in a carefully wrapped package to one of the approved after-sales service centres, or that you take it directly to an approved RAYMOND WEIL dealer. The watch must be accompanied by the duly completed warranty card.
RAYMOND WEIL offers an extra year's guarantee to its watch owners when they register with the RW Club. The RW Club 3rd year guarantee extension is for a duration of one year in addition to and in the continuity of the RAYMOND WEIL standard two year International guarantee policy and is applicable to all watches bought from May 1st 2013. Therefore, it is the date of purchase indicated on your guarantee card that will determine if your watch is or is not eligible for the one year guarantee extension program. However, for watches bought before May 1st 2013, RAYMOND WEIL S.A. extends this privilege to watches still covered by the RAYMOND WEIL standard two year international guarantee. The RW Club 3rd year guarantee does not entail to refunds on repairs conducted before or ordered by May 1st 2013.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL RAYMOND WEIL S.A. BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES. THE DURATION OF ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY LAW (INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY) ARE LIMITED TO THE TWO-YEARS DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY.
Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.