OMEGA Seamaster Diver 300M Co-Axial Master Chronometer Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch Set | 44mm | O21030445103002
All items on REEDS.com have a “Ship by” date listed. This date reflects the expected day the item will be shipped. This date takes into account sizing if needed, the day of the week, where the item is being shipped and other elements. It is possible that your order will ship sooner than stated. Once you add your item to the bag and select your shipping method, you will see the “Delivery Date” at checkout. This is the date you should expect your item to be delivered. It is possible that your order will arrive sooner. If you have multiple items in your shopping bag, the Delivery Date will default to the item with the latest date listed.
The 44mm chronograph is built from stainless steel, with a bezel ring in blue ceramic and a white enamel diving scale. To improve grip during water activities, the watch provides blue and red soft-touch pushers in rubber.
On the blue ceramic dial with its laser-engraved waves and a date window at 6H, OMEGA has included a regatta countdown indicator ring crafted in red anodized aluminium. The indicator features an hour disc underneath the subdial, designed to highlight the vital minute hand during sailing. The red anodized aluminium minute and rhodium-plated small seconds hand is inspired by the shape of a boat hull, while the central seconds chronograph hand, also in red anodized aluminium, carries an America’s Cup on the counterweight.
OMEGA’s exclusive CHRONO LOCK system is included to secure the chronograph functions when needed, adding secure timekeeping and the ability to lock your measured time. On the Alveol shaped caseback, the engravings are filled with blue lacquer and pay tribute to the “36th America’s Cup” and “Auckland 2021”.
The watch is presented on a metal bracelet with an additional rubber strap, both featuring OMEGA’s new patented Quick Change system. It is driven by the Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 9900 and is presented in a special presentation box in the colours of the America’s Cup.
- 44mm stainless steel shock-resistant case with a transparent case back, screw-in crown, helium escape valve, and a unidirectional rotating diving-scale bezel
- Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Between Lugs: 21mm
- Blue ceramic chronograph dial with a date window at 6 o’clock, a regatta countdown indicator ring, and luminous accents
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Bracelet Reference #: 184.108.40.206.03.002
- Omega 9900 calibre self-winding chronograph movement with column wheel and CoAxial escapement
- Certified Master Chronometer, approved by METAS, resistant to magnetic fields reaching 15,000 gauss
- Silicon balance-spring, 2 barrels mounted in series, time zone function
- Central hour, minute and chronograph seconds hands, small seconds hand, 12-hour and 60-minute recorders
- Rhodium-plated finish with Geneva waves in arabesque
- Power reserve: 60 hours
- Swiss made
- Water-resistant up to 30 bar (300 metres / 1000 feet)
- Omega Style #: O21030445103002
- Band Materials: Stainless Steel
- Case Sizes: Large (40mm - 44mm)
- Case Shapes: Round
- Display: Analog
- Movements: Automatic
- Watch Styles: Casual, Sport
- Dial Color: Blue
- Watch Type: Bracelet, DiversDivers: A type of watch that is designed specifically for those who will wear it when diving. Diver watches must have a minimum ATM (atmosphere) of 10.
- Features: Water Resistant, Screw-Down Crown, Luminous, Timer, Chronograph, Calendar/Date, Rotating Bezel
- Diameter: 44 mm
Same Day Options
Need it today? Select Pick Up In Store or Curb Side options in checkout, where available.
Free Shipping & Returns
Free Standard (7-10 business days) on orders anywhere in the Continental U.S. Plus, easy, free returns.
Meet With An Expert
We're here to help! Schedule a virtual or in-store appointment with a jewelry professional.
Why wait? Order now, pay later. Choose the option that works best for you.
The OMEGA Warranty
All new OMEGA timepieces purchased as of July 1st, 2018, come with a 5-year international warranty.
The following conditions apply if your watch was purchased before July 2018. From the date of purchase under the terms and conditions set out in the warranty, your watch is covered by OMEGA SA for a period of twenty-four (24) months, or thirty-six (36) months for watches with Co-Axial escapement, or forty-eight (48) months for watches with Co-Axial escapement and Si14 balance spring. The International OMEGA warranty covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time the OMEGA watch was purchased ("defects"). The warranty only comes into force if the warranty certificate is dated, fully and correctly completed and stamped by an official OMEGA retailer ("valid warranty certificate").
Note: Please refer to the operating instructions for specific information about the warranty conditions and restrictions or if you purchased your watch before July 1st 2018.
Say hello to Same Day Options!