Sterling Silver Twinkling Diamond Elephant Pendant 1/10 ctw
Out of stock
From the Twinkling Diamond Collection, this playful elephant pendant is the perfect good luck charm. This polished sterling silver pendant features an elephant silhouette with diamond accented ears and under the trunk you will find a larger diamond that boasts a hinged setting that allows the diamond to continually oscillate with the slightest movement. The pendant is 16mm in length and 22mm in width and delicately hung on a 18inch rope chain. Diamonds are 1/10ctw, J or better in color and I3 or better in clarity.
- Length: 16 mm
- Chain Length: 18 in
- Width: 26 mm
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver.925 Sterling Silver: Also known as "Sterling Silver", .925 describes the purity of the silver. .925 is composed of 92.5% silver and 7.5% of a second metal, generally copper, created to strengthen pure silver.
- Total Diamond Weight: 1/10 ctwCarat Weight: The actual weight of a single gemstone. The weight of a one carat diamond equates to 200 mg or 0.2 grams. Carat weight is often expressed as a decimal or as points. A one carat diamond is the same as 1ct. or 100 points; a 1/2 carat diamond could also be called .5ct. or a 50 point diamond. To make things complicated, gemstones have different densities. Meaning, a one carat diamond and a one carat amethyst are not exactly the same size. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information regarding Carat Weight.
- Diamond Color: J - or betterColor: An industry measurement of color or tinting within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information.
- Diamond Clarity: I3 - or betterClarity: An industry term describing the number and density of inclusions and blemishes within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the 4 C's for detailed information.
- Stone Type: DiamondDiamond: This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.
- Quantity: 11