Men's Tissot Tradition Black Chrono Classic Watch T0636171106700
All items on REEDS.com have a “Ship by” date listed. This date reflects the expected day the item will be shipped. This date takes into account sizing if needed, the day of the week, where the item is being shipped and other elements. It is possible that your order will ship sooner than stated. Once you add your item to the bag and select your shipping method, you will see the “Delivery Date” at checkout. This is the date you should expect your item to be delivered. It is possible that your order will arrive sooner. If you have multiple items in your shopping bag, the Delivery Date will default to the item with the latest date listed.
- Product Family: Tissot Tradition
- Movement Caliber Quartz ETA G10.211
- Crystal: Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Case: Material Stainless steel
- Dial Description: Black Arabic Index
- Water Resistance: 30M/100ft/3bar
- Bracelet / Strap , Buckle: 316 L Solid stainless steel bracelet with PVD coating , Butterfly Clasp w/ Push Buttons
- Length / Width / Thickness: Length 42mm / Width 42mm / Thickness 11.07mm
- Battery Life: 38 Months
- Functions Summary: Date/Chrono
- Warranty: Limited 2 Year Style #: T0636171106700
- Band Materials: Stainless Steel
- Case Sizes: Large (40mm - 44mm)
- Case Shapes: Round
- Display: Analog
- Movements: Quartz
- Watch Styles: Casual, Dress
- Dial Color: Grey
- Watch Type: Bracelet
- Features: Stopwatch, Calendar/Date, Chronograph, Water Resistant
Same Day Options
Need it today? Select Pick Up In Store or Curb Side options in checkout, where available.
Free Shipping & Returns
Free Standard (7-10 business days) on orders anywhere in the Continental U.S. Plus, easy, free returns.
Meet With An Expert
We're here to help! Schedule a virtual or in-store appointment with a jewelry professional.
Why wait? Order now, pay later. Choose the option that works best for you.
The Tissot Warranty
Your TISSOT watch is warranted by TISSOT S.A. FOR A PERIOD OF TWENTY-FOUR (24) MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE under the terms and conditions of this warranty. The international TISSOT warranty covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time of delivery of the purchased TISSOT watch (“defects”). The warranty only comes into force if the warranty certificate is dated, fully and correctly completed and stamped by an official TISSOTdealer (“valid warranty certificate”).
During the warranty period and by presenting the valid warranty certificate, you will have the right to have any defect repaired free of charge. In the event that repairs are improper to restore the normal conditions of use of your TISSOT watch, TISSOTS.A. guarantees its replacement by a TISSOT watch of identical or similar characteristics. The warranty for the replacement watch ends twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase of the replaced watch.
This manufacturer’s warranty does not cover:
- the life of the battery;
- normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. scratched crystal; alteration of the colour and/or material of non metallic straps and chains, such as leather, textile, rubber; peeling of the plating);
- any damage on any part of the watch resulting from abnormal/abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.), incorrect use of the watch and non-observance of the use directions provided by TISSOT S.A.;
- the TISSOT watch handled by non-authorized persons (e.g. for battery replacement, services or repairs) or which has been altered in its original condition beyond TISSOT S.A.’s control.
ALL APPLICABLE IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE GIVEN TO YOU BY LAW ARE HEREBY LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL TISSOT S.A. BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long implied warranties last, or exclusions or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so exclusions or limitations mentioned may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
TISSOT S.A.’S OBLIGATION IS STRICTLY LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. YOUR OFFICIAL TISSOT DEALER CARRIES SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY OTHER GUARANTEES. The TISSOT S.A.’s customer service ensures the perfect working order of your TISSOT watch. If your watch needs maintenance, rely on an official TISSOT dealer or an authorized TISSOT Service Center as set forth in the enclosed list: they can guarantee service according to TISSOT S.A.’s standards.
We recommend that you contact an approved TISSOT Service Centre or authorized TISSOT retailer, as they are equipped with the tools and apparatus required to carry out the work and the necessary checks in a professional manner. A worn-out battery should be replaced immediately in order to reduce the risk of leakage and consequent damage to the movement.
Say hello to Same Day Options!