Enchanted Disney Fine Jewelry Elsa Aquamarine and Diamond Snowflake Ring 1/4ctw
All items on REEDS.com have a “Ship by” date listed. This date reflects the expected day the item will be shipped. This date takes into account sizing if needed, the day of the week, where the item is being shipped and other elements. It is possible that your order will ship sooner than stated. Once you add your item to the bag and select your shipping method, you will see the “Delivery Date” at checkout. This is the date you should expect your item to be delivered. It is possible that your order will arrive sooner. If you have multiple items in your shopping bag, the Delivery Date will default to the item with the latest date listed.
Born with the power to create ice and snow, Princess Elsa locks herself away to protect those around her. In order to save her sister and her kingdom, Elsa is able to overcome her fear, learn to control her gifts, and embrace what makes her unique. “Let it go! Let it go! Can’t hold it back anymore!”
REEDS Jewelers is proud to be an authorized retailer of Enchanted Disney Fine Jewelry.
- Ring Width: 13 to 2.5 mm
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver.925 Sterling Silver: Also known as "Sterling Silver", .925 describes the purity of the silver. .925 is composed of 92.5% silver and 7.5% of a second metal, generally copper, created to strengthen pure silver.
- Total Diamond Weight: 1/4 ctwCarat Weight: The actual weight of a single gemstone. The weight of a one carat diamond equates to 200 mg or 0.2 grams. Carat weight is often expressed as a decimal or as points. A one carat diamond is the same as 1ct. or 100 points; a 1/2 carat diamond could also be called .5ct. or a 50 point diamond. To make things complicated, gemstones have different densities. Meaning, a one carat diamond and a one carat amethyst are not exactly the same size. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information regarding Carat Weight.
- Diamond Color: IColor: An industry measurement of color or tinting within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information.
- Diamond Clarity: I2Clarity: An industry term describing the number and density of inclusions and blemishes within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the 4 C's for detailed information.
- Stone Type: Genuine AquamarineAquamarine: A bluish, semi- precious gemstone from the beryl family. The name translates to "water of the sea" because of its color, which can actually range from very pale blue to a blue-green teal. The most prized color is a deep blue aqua. With a 7 to 8 rating on the Mohs Hardness Scale, the gem is very hardy. As March's birthstone, the aquamarine is said to bring courage and happiness to the wearer, reduce anxiety, and acts as a talisman to protect sailors.
- Stone Color: Blue
- Stone Shape: SquareSquare: A gemstone or material that is cut into a square (four sides of equal length) shape. The standard number of facets of a Square cut gemstone is 57.
- Stone Size: 4.5 mm
- Quantity: 1
- Stone Type: DiamondDiamond: This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.
- Quantity: 50
Same Day Options
Need it today? Select Pick Up In Store or Curb Side options in checkout, where available.
Free Shipping & Returns
Free Standard (7-10 business days) on orders anywhere in the Continental U.S. Plus, extended Holiday Returns until January*.
Meet With An Expert
We're here to help! Schedule a virtual or in-store appointment with a jewelry professional.
Why wait? Order now, pay later. Choose the option that works best for you.
Say hello to Same Day Options!