The Forevermark Tribute Collection White Gold Oval Diamond Pendant 1/3ct
Forevermark is a diamond brand from the DeBeers group of companies with a promise of quality and integrity.
The Forevermark Tribute Collection celebrates the unique and brilliant woman who wears it. The pieces can be worn stacked or layered to reflect your individual style and character. When combined, the look features multiple diamonds, paying tribute to the many qualities that together make you the incredible woman that you are.
The Forevermark Promise:
- Beautiful: Forevermark diamonds are genuine, untreated, and natural.
- Rare: Less than 1% of diamonds qualify to be a Forevermark diamond.
- Responsibly sourced: Each Forevermark diamond has met high standards of business, social, and environmental integrity at every step of its journey.
- The inscription: Each Forevermark diamond has the Forevermark icon and a unique identification number on the table of the diamond visible only under a Forevermark viewer.
- Chain Length: 18 in
- Metal: 18k White GoldWhite Gold: A white colored gold attained by alloying yellow gold, copper, nickel and zinc, then plating the resulting alloy with rhodium.
- Total Diamond Weight: 1/3 ctCarat Weight: The actual weight of a single gemstone. The weight of a one carat diamond equates to 200 mg or 0.2 grams. Carat weight is often expressed as a decimal or as points. A one carat diamond is the same as 1ct. or 100 points; a 1/2 carat diamond could also be called .5ct. or a 50 point diamond. To make things complicated, gemstones have different densities. Meaning, a one carat diamond and a one carat amethyst are not exactly the same size. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information regarding Carat Weight.
- Stone Type: DiamondDiamond: This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
- Stone Shape: OvalOval: A gemstone or material cut to resemble an elongated circle.
- Stone Size: 1/3 ct
- Quantity: 1