Sterling Silver Oval Shape Amethyst and White Topaz Halo Ring- Size 8
Out of stock
This sterling silver cocktail ring is the perfect from day to night will offer beautiful and casual refinement to your look. This refreshing ring is crafted in sterling silver and features an oval cut amethyst gemstone surrounded by a sparkling white topaz halo. The top of the ring measures 18.5mm in length and 8.3mm in width. This ring is a size 8.
- Ring Width: 6.3 mm
- Length: 18.5 mm
- Width: 8.3 mm
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver.925 Sterling Silver: Also known as "Sterling Silver", .925 describes the purity of the silver. .925 is composed of 92.5% silver and 7.5% of a second metal, generally copper, created to strengthen pure silver.
- Stone Type: Genuine AmethystAmethyst: A quartz gemstone that ranges in color from clear purple to bluish violet. Amethyst is February's birthstone and is said to bring the wearer luck, constancy and protect against magic. Amethyst rates 7 on the Mohs hardness scale making it an excellent gemstone for everyday wear in men's and women's jewelry.
- Stone Color: Purple
- Stone Shape: OvalOval: A gemstone or material cut to resemble an elongated circle.
- Stone Size: 16x6 mm
- Quantity: 1
- Stone Type: Genuine TopazTopaz: An abundant, light-colored mineral available in virtually every color except purple. Because of its prevalence, topaz is a wonderful value. Some hues, such as pink or Imperial topaz, are more costly because they are less common. Clear topaz is more desirable because it is sometimes used as a diamond substitute. Historically, all yellow or brown gemstones were called topaz. As November's birthstone, topaz is attributed with the ability to heal and prevent mental and physical illness, improve eyesight, and even prevent death.
- Stone Color: White
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.
- Quantity: 36