Roberta Z Watercolor Collection Oval Opal and Diamond Halo Ring 1/6ctw
The closest or your favorite store will determine the availability of Pickup on items as you shop. You will be given a selection of available locations to choose from at Checkout. One fulfillment type per order can be chosen. Please click Reeds Concierge to contact us if you have any questions.
All items on REEDS.com have a “Ship by” date listed. This date reflects the expected day the item will be shipped. This date takes into account sizing if needed, the day of the week, where the item is being shipped and other elements. It is possible that your order will ship sooner than stated. Once you add your item to the bag and select your shipping method, you will see the “Delivery Date” at checkout. This is the date you should expect your item to be delivered. It is possible that your order will arrive sooner. If you have multiple items in your shopping bag, the Delivery Date will default to the item with the latest date listed.
Same Day Delivery Unavailable
Order before 12pm for same day
Signature required for purchases $1000 and over
Inspired by the watercolor artistry of REEDS matriarch and co-founder, Roberta Zimmer, the exclusive Roberta Z Watercolor Collection is awash in soft hues and luminous detail. In this collection, we celebrate her spirit and the grace and fortitude of women everywhere. Crafted in precious 14k rose gold, this ring features a 7x5mm oval-shaped opal gemstone that shimmers with its characteristic play-of-color. Sparkling round diamonds frame the opal gemstone in a halo silhouette while additional diamonds adorn the sides of the band, for a cohesive, glistening design. The diamonds are 1/6ctw, I in color, and I1 in clarity. This ring measures 9.5mm in width across the top and 1.6mm at the bottom.
- Ring Width: 9.5 to 1.6 mm
- Metal: 14k Rose GoldRose Gold: A pink colored gold attained by alloying gold with a blend of 90% copper and 10% silver.
- Total Diamond Weight: 1/6 ctwCarat Weight: The actual weight of a single gemstone. The weight of a one carat diamond equates to 200 mg or 0.2 grams. Carat weight is often expressed as a decimal or as points. A one carat diamond is the same as 1ct. or 100 points; a 1/2 carat diamond could also be called .5ct. or a 50 point diamond. To make things complicated, gemstones have different densities. Meaning, a one carat diamond and a one carat amethyst are not exactly the same size. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information regarding Carat Weight.
- Diamond Color: IColor: An industry measurement of color or tinting within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information.
- Diamond Clarity: I1Clarity: An industry term describing the number and density of inclusions and blemishes within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the 4 C's for detailed information.
- Stone Type: Genuine OpalOpal: A luminous, iridescent, semi-precious gemstone that often exhibits multi-colored flashes of light when viewed from different angles. With a rating of 5.5 to 6.5 on the Mohs Hardness Scale, opals are somewhat fragile and should be treated with care. Heat can lead to evaporation and cracking so opal jewelry is best stored in moist, absorbent cotton in a cool location. As October's birthstone, the Opal promotes faithfulness and inner beauty, improves vision, and allows the wearer to recall past lives.
- Stone Color: White
- Stone Shape: OvalOval: A gemstone or material cut to resemble an elongated circle.
- Stone Size: 7x5 mm
- Quantity: 1
- Stone Type: DiamondDiamond: This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.
- Quantity: 32