Roberta Z Diamond Hoop Earrings 2ctw
In every woman, there’s a quiet confidence and an unshakeable sense of who she is. In every woman, there’s a heart brimming with love, generosity, and grace. In every woman, there’s a passion burning, a creative fire she was meant to share. In every woman, there’s a desire for self-expression—through art, through style, through action. In every woman, there’s an explorer, someone who revels in adventure and the wonders of the world.
In every woman, there’s a Roberta.
At REEDS, she’s Roberta Zimmer, co-founder and matriarch of our family jewelry business. We’re celebrating her spirit and the grace and fortitude of women everywhere. With the introduction of the Roberta Z Collection, we honor the woman who inspired us 75 years ago and still does today.
- Length: 14.5 mm
- Width: 2 mm
- Metal: 14k White GoldWhite Gold: A white colored gold attained by alloying yellow gold, copper, nickel and zinc, then plating the resulting alloy with rhodium.
- Total Diamond Weight: 2 ctwCarat Weight: The actual weight of a single gemstone. The weight of a one carat diamond equates to 200 mg or 0.2 grams. Carat weight is often expressed as a decimal or as points. A one carat diamond is the same as 1ct. or 100 points; a 1/2 carat diamond could also be called .5ct. or a 50 point diamond. To make things complicated, gemstones have different densities. Meaning, a one carat diamond and a one carat amethyst are not exactly the same size. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information regarding Carat Weight.
- Diamond Color: IColor: An industry measurement of color or tinting within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information.
- Diamond Clarity: I1Clarity: An industry term describing the number and density of inclusions and blemishes within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the 4 C's for detailed information.
- Stone Type: DiamondDiamond: This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.