REEDS Exclusive Oval Vernalite and Diamond White Gold Ring 1/5ctw
*Off regular prices. Regular prices are offering prices and may not have resulted in sales.
Exclusively at REEDS Jewelers, this 10k white gold ring features a stunning oval vernalite gemstone with round diamond accents. The oval vernalite gemstone is named for the spring equinox and offers an unparalleled intense green color. This beautiful rare, natural, and untreated gemstone is framed with a diamonds in a rectangle shape. The sides of the ring have a twist design and are adorned in sparkling round diamonds. This ring, and the unique vernalite gemstone, will remind you of the promise of spring all year long. Diamonds are 1/5ctw, I or better in color, and I2 or better in clarity. This ring is 8.5mm at the top and 1mm at the bottom.
- Metal: 10k White GoldWhite Gold: A white colored gold attained by alloying yellow gold, copper, nickel and zinc, then plating the resulting alloy with rhodium.
- Total Diamond Weight: 1/5 ctwCarat Weight: The actual weight of a single gemstone. The weight of a one carat diamond equates to 200 mg or 0.2 grams. Carat weight is often expressed as a decimal or as points. A one carat diamond is the same as 1ct. or 100 points; a 1/2 carat diamond could also be called .5ct. or a 50 point diamond. To make things complicated, gemstones have different densities. Meaning, a one carat diamond and a one carat amethyst are not exactly the same size. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information regarding Carat Weight.
- Diamond Color: I - or betterColor: An industry measurement of color or tinting within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information.
- Diamond Clarity: I2 - or betterClarity: An industry term describing the number and density of inclusions and blemishes within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the 4 C's for detailed information.
- Stone Type: Genuine VernaliteVernalite: Also known as Chrome Diopside, this rare, natural, untreated gemstone offers unparalleled intense green colors representing the promise of spring. The world's largest deposits of Vernalite are found in the Siberian Arctic where mining only takes place after the Spring Equinox. One of the few completely untreated gemstones in the world, Vernalite can come in shades of light to dark green, yellow or white, or even dark black and has a ranking of 5-6 on the Moh's Hardness Scale.
- Stone Color: Green
- Stone Shape: OvalOval: A gemstone or material cut to resemble an elongated circle.
- Stone Size: 7x5 mm
- Quantity: 1
- Stone Type: DiamondDiamond: This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.
- Quantity: 44