Oval Ruby and Diamond Halo Pendant 1/10ctw
The closest or your favorite store will determine the availability of Pickup on items as you shop. You will be given a selection of available locations to choose from at Checkout. One fulfillment type per order can be chosen. Please click Reeds Concierge to contact us if you have any questions.
All items on REEDS.com have a "Processing Time" and a "Transit Time". To determine when you will receive each item in your order, add "Processing Time" and "Transit Time" together (Processing Time + Transit Time = Total Estimated Time for Delivery). For example, if you have selected an item that has a processing time of 3-5 business days, and you select Overnight shipping, then your item will be delivered within 4-6 business days. For additional information on order processing times, please refer to the section titled Order Processing.
Same Day Delivery Unavailable
Order before 12pm for same day
Signature required for purchases $1000 and over
This delightful and radiant natural ruby and diamond pendant will brighten up your day and any ensemble. Crafted from 10k white gold, the pendant features a single oval natural ruby framed by a halo of round glittering diamonds. More dazzling round diamonds highlight the bail of the pendant. Diamonds are 1/10ctw, J or better in color, and I2 in clarity. Pendant measures 16mm in length, 7mm in width, and comes on an adjustable 16-18 inch cable chain with lobster claw clasp.
- Length: 16 mm
- Chain Length: 16-18 in
- Width: 7 mm
- Metal: 10k White GoldWhite Gold: A white colored gold attained by alloying yellow gold, copper, nickel and zinc, then plating the resulting alloy with rhodium.
- Total Diamond Weight: 1/10 ctwCarat Weight: The actual weight of a single gemstone. The weight of a one carat diamond equates to 200 mg or 0.2 grams. Carat weight is often expressed as a decimal or as points. A one carat diamond is the same as 1ct. or 100 points; a 1/2 carat diamond could also be called .5ct. or a 50 point diamond. To make things complicated, gemstones have different densities. Meaning, a one carat diamond and a one carat amethyst are not exactly the same size. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information regarding Carat Weight.
- Diamond Color: J - or betterColor: An industry measurement of color or tinting within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information.
- Diamond Clarity: I2Clarity: An industry term describing the number and density of inclusions and blemishes within a diamond or gemstone. See our Education section regarding the 4 C's for detailed information.
- Stone Type: Natural RubyRuby: Red corundum ranging in color from deep red to pink to brownish hues. Extremely valuable rubies are transparent and vivid or "pigeon's blood" red, display florescence in daylight, and often originate from Myanmar. Rating a 9 on the Mohs Scale, the ruby is second only to the diamond in toughness. Inclusions are common in natural rubies which do not display cleavage. As July's birthstone, rubies symbolize freedom, divinity, royalty, wisdom, and spirituality. Rubies are also said to inspire love, courage, confidence, and creativity.
- Stone Color: Red
- Stone Shape: OvalOval: A gemstone or material cut to resemble an elongated circle.
- Stone Size: 6x4 mm
- Quantity: 1
- Stone Type: DiamondDiamond: This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.
- Quantity: 21