Movado Connect 2.0 Rose Gold-tone Stainless Steel Mesh Bracelet Smartwatch 3660027
- Powered by wear OS by google
- Compatible with iPhone and Android phones
- 40mm Rose gold-tone stainless steel case
- Social media updates
- Text/email alerts
- App notifications
- Smart help from google
- Built-in fitness tracking
- Voice-activated google assistant
- Heart rate tracking
- Swim-proof Technology
- Payment technology
- GPS distance tracking
- Rose gold-tone stainless steel mesh interchangable bracelet
- Sliding clasp closure
- Water resistant up to 100 meters
- Movado Style #: 3660027
- Band Materials: Stainless Steel
- Case Sizes: Large (40mm & Over)
- Case Shapes: Round
- Display: Analog, Digital
- Movements: Electronic
- Watch Styles: Casual, Sport, Dress
- Dial Color: Multi, Customizable
- Watch Type: Smartwatch, Bracelet
- Features: Water Resistant, Touch Screen, Heart Rate Monitor, GPS, Activity Tracker, Calendar/Date, Alarm, Bluetooth, Altimeter, Luminous, Stopwatch, Timer
- Diameter: 40 mm
The Movado Warranty
Movado will, within two (2) years from date of purchase, repair or replace (at Movado’s option), the movement of your Movado watch free of charge if such movement proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use.
The finish on Movado galvanic gold-plated, ion-plated and PVD-finished watches will be warranted for a period of five (5) years against flaking and peeling only; scratching/erosion due to normal wear and tear is not covered. The case and/or bracelet will be refinished or replaced (at Movado’s option) should such finish prove to be defective in material or workmanship.
This warranty does not cover batteries, straps, bracelets, cases or crystals, nor does it cover damage arising from normal wear, scratches, accidents or misuse, or from any alteration, service or repair performed by any party other than Movado Watch Company or one of its Authorized Service Centers.
This warranty is void if the timepiece was not purchased from an Authorized Movado Dealer, as evidenced by a valid warranty card or proof of purchase. To be valid (for watches purchased from any authorized dealer in North America), the warranty card must be embossed with the name of the Authorized Movado Dealer, as well as dated and signed by that dealer. To be valid (for watches purchased from any authorized dealer outside North America), the warranty card must be duly completed, dated and stamped by the authorized Movado Jeweler.
This warranty gives you, the consumer, specific legal rights. You may also have additional legal rights under applicable law which may vary from State to State and Country to Country, and which are not affected by the terms of this warranty.