Michele Sidney Classic Two-Tone Stainless Steel Diamond Watch MWW30B000002
- 33mm round two-tone stainless steel case
- Mother-of-pearl dial
- 150 diamonds on dial and bezel
- Sapphire crystal
- Swiss movement
- 14mm two-tone stainless steel bracelet
- Water resistant to 5 ATM/50 meters
- Michele style #: MWW30B000002
- Band Materials: Two-Tone
- Case Sizes: Medium (30mm - 39mm)
- Case Shapes: Round
- Display: Analog
- Movements: Quartz
- Watch Styles: Dress
- Dial Color: Mother of Pearl
- Watch Type: Bracelet
- Features: Diamond Accents, Water Resistant
- Diameter: 33 mm
- Total Diamond Weight: 5/8 ctwCarat Weight: The actual weight of a single gemstone. The weight of a one carat diamond equates to 200 mg or 0.2 grams. Carat weight is often expressed as a decimal or as points. A one carat diamond is the same as 1ct. or 100 points; a 1/2 carat diamond could also be called .5ct. or a 50 point diamond. To make things complicated, gemstones have different densities. Meaning, a one carat diamond and a one carat amethyst are not exactly the same size. See our Education section regarding the "4 C's" for detailed information regarding Carat Weight.
- Stone Type: DiamondDiamond: This popular and sought-after gemstone is composed of carbon. Diamonds can be found in a variety of colors, from colorless to yellow, brown, and even black. Diamonds are the hardest natural substance on earth and rate a 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. Diamond is also known as April's birthstone.
- Stone Shape: RoundRound: A gemstone or material cut or formed into a rounded shape.
- Quantity: 150
The Michele Warranty
TWO (2) YEAR INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY
Your MICHELE watch is warranted by MICHELE Watches* for a period two (2) years from the original date of purchase under the terms and conditions of this warranty. The MICHELE warranty covers materials and manufacturing defects. A copy of the receipt or dealer stamp in the warranty booklet is required for proof of purchase. During the warranty period the watch movement, hands and dial are the only components covered under this warranty. A covered component will be repaired or the watch will be replaced free of repair charges, if it proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use.
In case of replacement, MICHELE cannot guarantee that you will receive the same model watch. If your model is not available, a watch of equal value and similar style will be provided. The warranty for the replacement watch ends two (2) years from the date the replacement watch is received.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Any defects in materials and workmanship of battery, case, crystal, strap or bracelet.
- Damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents, or normal wear and tear.
- Water damage unless marked water-resistant.
This warranty is void if the watch has been damaged by accident, negligence of persons other than authorized MICHELLE sales or services agents, unauthorized service, or other factors not due to defects in materials or workmanship.
The foregoing warranties and remedies are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, terms or conditions, express, implied or statutory, as to any matter whatsoever, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, satisfactory quality, title, and non-infringement, all of which are expressly disclaimed by MICHELE.
MICHELE shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, indirect, special or punitive damages or liabilities of any kind arising out of or in connection with the sale or use of this product, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict product liability or any other theory, even if MICHELLE has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if any limited remedy specified herein is deemed to have failed of its essential purpose. MICHELLE’s entire liability shall be limited to replacement or repair of the purchase price paid, at MICHELE’s sole option.
Some countries, states, or provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or the limitation of incidental or consequential damages so the above limitations and exclusions may be limited in their application to you. When implied warranties may not be excluded in their entirety, they will be limited to the duration of the applicable written warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may have other rights that may vary depending on local law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
REQUESTING WARRANTY AND OTHER WATCH REPAIR
Should you require work under warranty, please send in your watch, a copy of your sales receipt and/or the warranty booklet with dealer stamp and a description of the problem to the authorized international watch service center closest to you (see enclosed list of addresses).
For service work that is not covered under this warranty, the service center may perform the services you request for a charge dependent on watch style and type of work requested. These charges are subject to change. Do not send original packaging, as it will not be returned. MICHELLE highly recommends you insure your parcel and adequately protect the watch during shipment. MICHELE is not responsible for product lost or damaged during shipment.
For repairs of your MICHELE watch we recommend that you contact an authorized MICHELE dealer or the authorized international watch service center closest to you (see enclosed list of addresses).
*10615 Sanden Drive, Dallas, Texas 75238 USA