Men's TAG Heuer CARRERA Calibre 16 Automatic Chronograph Watch CV201AK.BA0727
- Black opalin dial
- 3 black counters: Hour chronograph counter at 6 o'clock with "azurage," Minute chronograph counter at 12 o'clock with "azurage," Running second counter at 9 o'clock
- Hand-applied polished faceted indexes
- Polished and sandblasted faceted hour and minute hands with luminescent markers
- Polished running second counter's hand
- Red hands on hour and minute counters
- Red chronograph central second hand
- Printed TAG Heuer logo
- "Calibre 16 - CARRERA" lettering on the dial
- Printed minuterie on the flange
- Hand-applied date window at 3 o'clock
- Case diameter: 41 mm
- Polished steel case
- Polished steel fixed bezel with black aluminum ring and silver tachymeter scale
- Curved scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Polished crown with raised polished TAG Heuer shield
- Polished steel push-buttons
- Stamped screw-in caseback with specific FANGIO decoration and "Juan Manuel Fangio" inscription
- Water resistance: 100 meters
- Style#: CV201AK.BA0727
- Band Materials: Stainless Steel
- Case Sizes: Large (40mm & Over)
- Case Shapes: Round
- Display: Analog
- Movements: Automatic
- Watch Styles: Casual, Sport
- Dial Color: Black
- Features: Calendar/Date, Chronograph, Water Resistant, Tachymeter, Luminous, Stopwatch
- Watch Type: Bracelet
- Diameter: 41 mm
The TAG Heuer Warranty
With this two- year limited guarantee, TAG Heuer undertakes to repair, free of charge, any problem with the functions of the watch that result from defective manufacturing. This guarantee is only honored in Official TAG Heuer Service Centres that are present in more than 100 countries. In addition, certain restrictions do apply and for this reason it is essential that you read the following paragraphs.
To benefit from this limited guarantee the following conditions must be met:
- the international guarantee card, located in the guarantee booklet you received with your watch, must be enclosed with the watch when it is sent for repair and must be signed and dated at the time of purchase by an approved TAG Heuer retailer or, by a dedicated TAG Heuer Boutique; TAG Heuer will not honor the guarantee for watches sold without a valid guarantee card properly filled out and signed by an approved TAG Heuer retailer or by a dedicated TAG Heuer Boutique;
- the serial number engraved on the case is perfectly legible and no part of the original case back or original serial number has been removed, modified, falsified, altered , replaced, erased or rendered illegible.
If any of these conditions are not met, all rights attached to the TAG Heuer international guarantee system will be cancelled.
Any defects resulting from actions carried out anywhere other than an Official TAG Heuer Service Centre are not covered by this guarantee and will render it null and void. The limited guarantee also does not cover bracelets, crystals and batteries, or any deterioration of the case or movement due to humidity that has entered the watch as a result of improper handling. More generally, it does not apply if there has been improper or inadequate use of the watch.
This guarantee automatically cancels and replaces all other guarantees incorporated in national legislation, including the implied warranty of merchantability. Certain local regulations may forbid the exclusion or limitation of accessory or indirect damages, in which case the limitation or exclusion of the above-mentioned guarantee does not apply. This guarantee gives you specific rights and local regulations, that vary between countries, may give you others. Only TAG Heuer and its Official Service Centres are entitled to decide to repair or perform any other action concerning a TAG Heuer watch covered by this international guarantee.This guarantee does not affect your legal rights as a consumer.