Men's Nixon Stark Blue Dial Watch A11921258
- Miyota Japanese quartz 3 hand movement
- Case Diameter: 42mm
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Blue sunray dial with printed hour and numeral indices and custom molded hands
- Hardened Mineral Crystal
- Screw-Down Stainless Steel Case back with Spring Pin Lugs
- Stainless steel bracelet with 3-link bracelet with double locking clasp with micro adjust
- Water Resistance: 100 meters
- Nixon Style #: A11921258
- Band Materials: Stainless Steel
- Case Sizes: Large (40mm & Over)
- Case Shapes: Round
- Display: Analog
- Movements: Quartz
- Dial Color: Blue
- Features: Water Resistant
- Diameter: 42 mm
The Nixon Warranty
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your caseback, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Damage resulting from impact, accidents, mishandling, or abuse (dents, crushing, knocks or impacts).
- Loss of water resistance after 24 months without proper and documented maintenance.
After the first two years from the date of purchase, the labor cost of any repair or replacement will be charged to you whether or not the part is covered by the warranty. To benefit from this limited warranty, you must present the certificate located within the back of your user manual book signed and dated by the store or online confirmation where you purchased the watch and proof that all maintenance has been kept up. This should be tracked with a stamp, date, and signature of all technicians that service your watch.