Men's Movado Series 800 Two-Tone Stainless Steel Watch 2600149
- 40mm stainless steel and rose gold-PVD finished stainless steel case
- Blue aluminum unidirectional rotating bezel
- Date display
- Screw-down crown
- Blue dial
- Luminescent hands and details
- Sapphire crystal
- Swiss quartz movement
- Stainless steel and rose gold-PVD finished stainless steel bracelet
- 200 meters water resistant
- Movado Style#: 2600149
- Band Materials: Two-Tone
- Case Sizes: Large (40mm & Over)
- Case Shapes: Round
- Display: Analog
- Movements: Quartz
- Watch Styles: Sport, Casual
- Dial Color: Blue
- Watch Type: Bracelet, DiversDivers: A type of watch that is designed specifically for those who will wear it when diving. Diver watches must have a minimum ATM (atmosphere) of 10.
- Features: Calendar/Date, Luminous, Screw-Down Crown, Rotating Bezel, Water Resistant
- Diameter: 40 mm
The Movado Warranty
Movado will, within two (2) years from date of purchase, repair or replace (at Movado’s option), the movement of your Movado watch free of charge if such movement proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use.
The finish on Movado galvanic gold-plated, ion-plated and PVD-finished watches will be warranted for a period of five (5) years against flaking and peeling only; scratching/erosion due to normal wear and tear is not covered. The case and/or bracelet will be refinished or replaced (at Movado’s option) should such finish prove to be defective in material or workmanship.
This warranty does not cover batteries, straps, bracelets, cases or crystals, nor does it cover damage arising from normal wear, scratches, accidents or misuse, or from any alteration, service or repair performed by any party other than Movado Watch Company or one of its Authorized Service Centers.
This warranty is void if the timepiece was not purchased from an Authorized Movado Dealer, as evidenced by a valid warranty card or proof of purchase. To be valid (for watches purchased from any authorized dealer in North America), the warranty card must be embossed with the name of the Authorized Movado Dealer, as well as dated and signed by that dealer. To be valid (for watches purchased from any authorized dealer outside North America), the warranty card must be duly completed, dated and stamped by the authorized Movado Jeweler.
This warranty gives you, the consumer, specific legal rights. You may also have additional legal rights under applicable law which may vary from State to State and Country to Country, and which are not affected by the terms of this warranty.